Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual assaults in Courtown - see OP for mod warning - updated 01/08/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Pissartist wrote: »
    oh right, and you have proof of gang rape in the travelling community then, if it's not unknown ? or is that just a random throw away statement ?

Sure.

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239143

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/two-boys-took-part-in-gang-rape-court-told-212031.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

and there's this horrific case from 04

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Probably minors who done this, so will never be released who they are.

do you not read the news, there is cases ongoing of just this happening

Of what happening?
    What exactly are you trying to say?
    What does women not getting into taxis have to do with the rape of a minor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

oh right, and you have proof of gang rape in the travelling community then, if it's not unknown ? or is that just a random throw away statement ?

Seriously, where are you getting this idea travellers aren't capable of this kind of crime?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Why is this now being suggested that its travelers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

People here have an agenda against them

Because, according to the reporting on what’s transpired in Kilkenny, the juvenile suspects are transient, and possibly out of the jurisdiction of the state now after being aided by older relatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

where exactly did i say i have proof it wasn't ?

Well you did say travellers would never do it so I infer you have proof

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Probably minors who done this, so will never be released who they are.

Ahhh sh1te, how will the klan in here get to blame someone of a racially diverse background?????

• Advertisement

People here have an agenda against them

Reading the reports and not indulging in taxi fantasies isn’t the same as having an agenda (see taxi fantasy).

alastair wrote: »
    Because, according to the reporting on what’s transpired in Kilkenny, the juvenile suspects are transient, and possibly out of the jurisdiction of the state now after being aided by older relatives.

Is it being reported they are transient or are we assuming that because they have relatives in other jurisdictions?

I haven't seen anything to suggest travelers. This is a genuine question.

Is it being reported they are transient or are we assuming that because they have relatives in other jurisdictions?

I haven't seen anything to suggest travelers. This is a genuine question.

It was reported that they were ‘based’ out of Kilkenny, so implying transience.
    The three girls are understood to originally be from Dublin while the five teenage boys are normally based in the Kilkenny area.

Well you did say travellers would never do it so I infer you have proof

show me where i said that exactly ?

what if's, you make zero sense alli

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Ahhh sh1te, how will the klan in here get to blame someone of a racially diverse background?????

We'll find out just like we found out who murdered anna kreigel.

It was reported that they were ‘based’ out of Kilkenny, so implying transience.

oh dear god, yes nice proof there sherlock

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

So we are up to

Oriental Travelers from Africa who drive Taxis.

I hope the Guards are monitoring this thread, the case has been practically solved for them.

what if's, you make zero sense alli

Nope. I’m simply understanding the reporting and not indulging in a personal racist tunnel vision.

The wording that is used in the newspaper linked a page or 2 back of they are based been protected by adults and quickly left the area

• Advertisement

travellers wouldn't do something like this in my opinion,
    i
    t's pretty obvious who would though, and the type of people we all avoid, and the type of people women are already afraid of and who won't get in a cab with them.
    show me where i said that exactly ?

Right here are.

Still an awful lot of wild speculation. Foreign nationals? Travellers? The thread will die if it was a bunch of white settled guys and the girls at the centre of all of this, the actual victims, will be forgotten.

Then another crime will happen and the same shower will scan the article to see mention of race (if not why not!)

Meanwhile Ireland has alarmingly high levels of hate-based harassment against immigrants and people descended from the sub-Sahara - some of the highest in the EU. Now that's something we rarely see in the media.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Still an awful lot of wild speculation. Foreign nationals? Travellers? The thread will die if it was a bunch of white settled guys and the girls at the centre of all of this, the actual victims, will be forgotten.

Then another crime will happen and the same shower will scan the article to see mention of race (if not why not!)

Meanwhile Ireland has alarmingly high levels of hate-based harassment against immigrants and people descended from the sub-Sahara - some of the highest in the EU. Now that's something we rarely see in the media.

Give me a look at the stats there chief

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Give me a look at the stats there chief

Poster will probably come up with more personal anecdotes or as i call it, waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I would just ask all ladies to be very careful who's taxi they get into,
    it's pretty obvious who would though, and the type of people we all avoid, and the type of people women are already afraid of and who won't get in a cab with them.
    you can't call a spade a spade anymore without a tool crying racism,
    and that tool will go home then and privately tell his daughters or wife not to get in a taxi or get involved with them, hypocrites

I'm genuinely curious here. You won't let this go and I explicitly did ask you earlier on thread who you meant. Who's taxi should women not get into in your opinion? Is it black people? Asians? Foreigners in general? You're dancing around it but just come out and say it so we know what you're on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Just wait a few days and everyone of them will be named and outed on one of the chan boards just like annas killers.

Also, the triggered lefties better issue apologies here when it turns out they were wrong and protecting the perps as usual!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Very true ATNM. The rancid rabble cannot be roused if they cannot blame the crime on someone different to them.

italodisco wrote: »
    Just wait a few days and everyone of them will be named and outed on one of the chan boards just like annas killers.

Also, the triggered lefties better issue apologies here when it turns out they were wrong and protecting the perps as usual!

What perps are this I see no one1 protecting criminals. Are we to expect same apology from right if they are wrong

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm genuinely curious here. You won't let this go and I explicitly did ask you earlier on thread who you meant. Who's taxi should women not get into in your opinion? Is it black people? Asians? Foreigners in general? You're dancing around it but just come out and say it so we know what you're on about.
    I would have a bit more respect for people if they came out and said what they are dancing around, if you are going to say it then have the balls to say it.

• Advertisement

italodisco wrote: »

I am seeing a lot more triggered righties on this thread then triggered lefties. You don't even know who it is yet and you have all made your minds up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement