Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual assaults in Courtown - see OP for mod warning - updated 01/08/19

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

You still haven't extracted yourself from your nonsense. Try again...

No. It’s just a case of you not having the capacity to understand. That’s not your fault.

splinter65 wrote: »
    Good. You’ve admitted you are wrong. I accept your apology. Try to do better in future.

I'm not sure you grasp the meaning of words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

splinter65 wrote: »
    No. It’s just a case of you not having the capacity to understand. That’s not your fault.

I do understand but you have gone to your usual deflaut position of insult when unable to explain yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

I do understand but you have gone to your usual deflaut position of insult when unable to explain yourself.

In fairness to thedunne, he explained himself (as others did) by showing how your own analogy did nothing but further prove that you were wrong.

There was no insult.

Then you accepted an apology when none was given.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,559 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

HailSatan wrote: »
    kenny_indo

is that a hate crime?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,135 ✭✭✭bigroad

Two brothers charged with the rape of a 17 year old girl in Courtown Co Wexford last summer.
    The brothers aged 15 and 17 were before judge Brian o Shea at Wexford court today.
    The two are not from Wexford.
    Independent. Ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

Case is before the courts, thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement