Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual assaults in Courtown - see OP for mod warning - updated 01/08/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Take it easy there antix, less of the shouting. You'll give yourself a hernia.
    Are you one of those nitwits that actually believes capital letters is shouting? Back to the 80s usenet with you.
    I put it in caps for emphasis.
    So you're saying that it would be fine if the alleged rapists were home grown? :confused:
    They may be home grown, in which case what - we blame toxic masculinity and incels? Well, most homegrown criminals are known to gardai, so the question woudl be how or why they were able to reoffend. The pakistani pedos an nigerian scammers (for example) are often not known to gardai.
    Why do you need to shoe horn our wonderful, caring immigration policy into this?
    Our immigration policy sucks. The damage will be apparent in years to come.
    Will you feel like you've egg on your face if they're not from out of town?? :D

Not at all. I was addressing your sickening preemptive strike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Hmmmm.

There's a shocker eh, everyone's knows but is too afraid to mention the elephant in the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

antix80 wrote: »
    Are you one of those nitwits that actually believes capital letters is shouting? Back to the 80s usenet with you.

They may be home grown, in which case what - we blame toxic masculinity and incels? Well, most homegrown criminals are known to gardai, so the question woudl be how or why they were able to reoffend. The pakistani pedos an nigerian scammers (for example) are often not known to gardai.

Our immigration policy sucks. The damage will be apparent in years to come.

Not at all. I was addressing your sickening preemptive strike.

Hey, hey, hey!! Less of the personals there antix. My liberal left, snowflake sensibilities are taking a right old bashing there. ;);)

It's great to see where you're coming from. You certainly nailed your colours to the post there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

The usual leftist extremists sniffing out threads like this, using vulgar language in an attempt to shame people who dare to ask the question: WHO ARE THESE VIOLENT CRIMINALS COMMITTING THESE VILE ACTS AND WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT IT?

You're right.. God forbid they "have a tan" as you put it. Translation: God forbid they may come from ****hole countries that neither respect children, women nor the citizens or laws of the countries they colonise - because then we'd have to wonder is their culture compatible with ours, and what does that mean for our immigration policy.

Jaysus, there is an insight into a angry mans mind.

You forgot to add VOTE THE NATIONAL PARTY!

Caps = SHOUTING.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

All caps is widely regarded as shouting by everyone these days, you'll just have to adapt.

• Advertisement

Hey, hey, hey!! Less of the personals there antix. My liberal left, snowflake sensibilities are taking a right old bashing there. ;);)

It's great to see where you're coming from. You certainly nailed your colours to the post there. :D

Yea and given that every second post of yours mentions Gemma O'Doherty it's pretty clear where you're coming from too. She turned you down, didn't she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

eagle eye wrote: »
    Social media running wild as usual looking for names to lynch and destroy online. No waiting for due process, just give them names and let them destroy their reputation and character and if it turns out that nothing happened so what.
    The land of the stupid is what I call social media.

‘Due process’
    You are having a laugh
    Look very few people want ‘lynching mobs’ roaming the roads but when you have a weak judiciary and people see sex offenders and offenders with 100+!previous convictions walking out of court with suspended sentences ...this is what your going to get.

anyone looking down on anyone for taking the law into their own hands ...it’s well and good until it’s one of your own that has suffered at the hands of some scumbags.
    See how patient you are then with the courts in this country.

I edited my post to change the caps to italics so as not to trigger those who don't like loud sounds. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Lackey wrote:
    Well seeing as you brought it up. Girl was raped, thug who had convictions for assault but no sexual charges or convictions was the main suspect in the eyes of the locals. He got taken by a group and got tarred and feathered. Two months later the Gardai charged another man who went through the courts and got 12 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Lackey wrote: »
    ‘Due process’
    You are having a laugh
    Look very few people want ‘lynching mobs’ roaming the roads but when you have a weak judiciary and people see sex offenders and offenders with 100+!previous convictions walking out of court with suspended sentences ...this is what your going to get.

anyone looking down on anyone for taking the law into their own hands ...it’s well and good until it’s one of your own that has suffered at the hands of some scumbags.

So....give you a brief sketchy description of the alleged attackers, if you see someone who looks remotely like that you can respond in any way you like, and if it turns out to be the wrong guys life you destroyed, well that just tough.
    You were doing what you had to do?
    Great. That should work out fine.

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    Jaysus, there is an insight into a angry mans mind.

The sad thing is the question is just as relevant regardless of the race or nationality. You're just attacking me personally because you think I have different opinions than you, all because I was critical of the language used by the 2 posters I quoted.

And you're also throwing my gender in there for whatever reason. Not sure how it's relevant. You wouldn't say to a black man "you're an angry black person".. just try to understand your unconscious bias. Be better.

And you're also throwing my gender in there for whatever reason.

Fits the profile.

Fits the profile.

In that case, keep quiet and let me know what profile the attackers fit when you find out.

In that case, keep quiet and let me know what profile the attackers fit when you find out.

I imagine if they don't fit the "profile" you so want, I doubt we will see you in this thread again.

I'll PM you though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I edited my post to change the caps to italics so as not to trigger those who don't like loud sounds. :rolleyes:

Its just basic manners if you want to emphasis use bold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Sorry now but in similar cases descriptions are circulated ASAP to help apprehend the suspects

Which similar case are you referring to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

That old chestnut. I wondered when someone would be dense enough to drag it up in this thread. :rolleyes:

It would be great if you could provide details and stats of your assertion please, Rubberchikken? I can't believe you are for real. Since when is the behaviour of female complainants of rape and sexual assault not questioned?

Ah here, stats and details? You're on the internet here, not at a conference for peer reviewed research.
    Always pisses me off when people's only response to an opinion is to challenge a poster for evidence and statistics.

Anyway back to the topic. Sure it might be part of their culture to act that way and treat women very poorly.

I imagine if they don't fit the "profile" you so want, I doubt we will see you in this thread again.

I'll PM you though. ;)

I don't want anything from you or these case.

This thread was my news source. Clicked into it to see a bunch of far-left lunatics talk about "tossers come in to **** themselves" "cowardly cnuts hiding behind the old forked tongue comments".. even you, Boggles, have a history of putting a hyphen on the F word to circumvent boards.ie censoring of bad language.

I don't know what annoys me more.. if it's the vulgarity of leftists or the rush to defend rapists just because they might be foreign.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

I would just ask all ladies to be very careful who's taxi they get into,
    all my female friends certainly do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

Fits with the guards mentioning Kilkenny, hardly coincidence?

It's all speculation atm.

So easy to see how Rotherham etc. happened based on this thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Court town turned into a toilet a long time ago ,

there was a huge influx of inner city dubs and traveller gangs looking for quite a place to lay low and no subsequent increase in policing or resource into the area

putting a direct provision center in the village is a crazy idea , there is nothing there and very few transport links.

direct provision center residents have caused problem in wexford and wicklow on either side of court town . in fact there is a trial ongoing in bray right now about a alleged sexual assault by a Pakistani man.

What ever your opinion on mass immigration/migration like is happening one thing is clear . those who are allowing it and encouraging it to happen will never have to deal with the consequences of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Pissartist wrote: »

What do you mean by that? No foreigners is it?

Pissartist wrote: »

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

This thread was my news source. Clicked into it to see a bunch of far-left lunatics talk about "tossers come in to **** themselves" "cowardly cnuts hiding behind the old forked tongue comments".. even you, Boggles, have a history of putting a hyphen on the F word to circumvent boards.ie"s censoring of bad language.

I don't know what annoys me more.. if it's the vulgarity of leftists or the rush to defend rapists just because they might be foreign.

I have read a lot of this thread and I have not seen 1 person defend rapists. You might want to show some

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

I think most people are worried that we will have the cover ups of grooming/rape gangs like they have had in the UK for the last 20-30 years, finally only being reported & the people involved getting convicted
    Rape & sexual assault has been on the rise in Ireland in the last couple of years the same as Germany, Sweden & anywhere else in Europe lucky enough to be 'culturally enriched'
    Now if its 'Irish' men doing it then we have a problem that needs to be addressed & should be talked about, the same as if its foreign nationals.

I have read a lot of this thread and I have not seen 1 person defend rapists. You might want to show some

Actually that was clumsy. Nah, they're not.

But this thread is all about a sex assault on children. The question on everyone's mind must be "who could do something like this".. and no sooner is that question asked that a rag-tag contingent of militant internet leftists descends.

Help!!!! wrote: »
    I think most people are worried that we will have the cover ups of grooming/rape gangs

They aren't.

A selective few nutters, that's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

This thread was my news source. Clicked into it to see a bunch of far-left lunatics talk about "tossers come in to **** themselves" "cowardly cnuts hiding behind the old forked tongue comments".. even you, Boggles, have a history of putting a hyphen on the F word to circumvent boards.ie censoring of bad language.

Nobody is defending rapists- far from it. The point is that people jumped in to play the immigrants card with no proof whatsoever. Likewise moaning about the legal system before they are even charged. As for throwing in the old leftists barb, that's laughable on the extreme.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

So being a racist is now worse than being a rapist?

The far left is a sick subsection of society..absolutely the scum of the earth.

You can guarantee the hard leftie posters on here are hoping this is a gang of middle aged white men. They could care less about the children who have been defiled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement