Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual assaults in Courtown - see OP for mod warning - updated 01/08/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

antix80 wrote: »
    I don't want anything from you or these case.

This thread was my news source. Clicked into it to see a bunch of far-left lunatics talk about "tossers come in to **** themselves" "cowardly cnuts hiding behind the old forked tongue comments".. even you, Boggles, have a history of putting a hyphen on the F word to circumvent boards.ie censoring of bad language.

I don't know what annoys me more.. if it's the vulgarity of leftists or the rush to defend rapists just because they might be foreign.

So you're more offended by bad language than rape? Is that what you're trying to say. :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Actually that was clumsy. Nah, they're not.

But this thread is all about a sex assault on children. The question on everyone's mind must be "who could do something like this".. and no sooner is that question asked that a rag-tag contingent of militant internet leftists descends.

You are right the question should be who did this I 100% agree. Do you also agree until we know the who it is advisable not to jump to the nationality or skin color of said attacker. I am sure if it turns out to be a migrant then all would condemn the attacker and not all who are from that attackers country religion or enethic grop

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

Boggles wrote: »
    They aren't.

They probably should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Or you know maybe the girls are so fúcking traumatised their immediate well being is far more important then some bottom dwellers on the internet baying to know the color of the alleged attackers.

:rolleyes:

You are the only one mentioning colour. Funny that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

You can guarantee the hard leftie posters on here are hoping this is a gang of middle aged white men.

They don't even hope that.

That's why they escalated the shaming/vulgarity/sneering from the outset.

That being said, they'd feel like Christmas came early if white men were the perpetrators. I'd say they'd go out on the piss tonight and take the rest of the week off work.

Nah, his mates already did it earlier in the thread. It's just mudslinging.. calling someone racist to disparage them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

They aren't.

A selective few nutters, that's about it.

The same were said of those who were talking about the grooming gangs in towns/cities across the UK, I guess history will show who cares & who doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

The way this case is being reported is really odd.

The daily rag mirror referred to them as “women” ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Really?
    hoping this is a gang of middle aged white men.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

They don't even hope that.

That's why they escalated the shaming/vulgarity/sneering from the outset.

That being said, they'd feel like Christmas came early if white men were the perpetrators. I'd say they'd go out on the piss tonight and take the rest of the week off work.

Rape is wrong regardless of who commits it.

Are you a bit stressed out?

Rape is wrong regardless of who commits it.

Obviously. Who said it wasn't :confused:
    Are you a bit stressed out?

Thanks for the concern and to be honest it is a bit frustrating trying to have a conversation with people exhibiting manipulative behaviour like you and some others in the thread but hey ho :o

• Advertisement

They aren't.

A selective few nutters, that's about it.

Yes it's only a selective few nutters that are worried about the rape and sexual assault being covered up. Will you ever listen to yourself ffs

Yes it's only a selective few nutters that are worried about the rape and sexual assault being covered up. Will you ever listen to yourself ffs

The same types shamed young girls into staying quite about the grooming gangs in the UK so as not to offend :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

major investigation is under way after three juvenile teenage girls reported that they had been the victims of sex attacks by a number of men.

A manhunt was last night ongoing in the Kilkenny area for a number of young men who gardaí want to question about the attacks which are alleged to have taken place in the popular holiday town.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/probe-into-alleged-sex-attacks-on-three-girls-in-holiday-town-38361504.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

yes i really don't get the agenda of these people, teenage girls have been sexually assaulted/raped, it's pretty obvious who and what nationality the perp is, yet snowflakes are more concerned with point scoring and seeing to be perfectly pc with their worldy opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Not funny really. You have several posters making comments implying the Garda are hiding the identity of the perpetrators due to "sensitivity". You yourself mentioned the "left" hoping its "middle aged white men". In fact the majority of posters with a sense of victimisation by the "left" haven't even got the spine to come out and say what they really think. It's them you should be berating, not a poster who actually put into words what everyone seems to be cowardly implying.

• Site Banned Posts: 136 ✭✭rainybillwill

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Court town turned into a toilet a long time ago ,

there was a huge influx of inner city dubs and traveller gangs looking for quite a place to lay low and no subsequent increase in policing or resource into the area

putting a direct provision center in the village is a crazy idea , there is nothing there and very few transport links.

direct provision center residents have caused problem in wexford and wicklow on either side of court town . in fact there is a trial ongoing in bray right now about a alleged sexual assault by a Pakistani man.

What ever your opinion on mass immigration/migration like is happening one thing is clear . those who are allowing it and encouraging it to happen will never have to deal with the consequences of it.

These doctors and lawyers are not as pleasant as i had hoped

Help!!!! wrote: »
    The same types shamed young girls into staying quite about the grooming gangs in the UK so as not to offend :rolleyes:

Well in the UK there was essentially an institutional cover-up.
    Thank God nothing like that could ever happen in Ireland.

Pissartist wrote: »
    yes i really don't get the agenda of these people, teenage girls have been sexually assaulted/raped, it's pretty obvious who and what nationality the perp is, yet snowflakes are more concerned with point scoring and seeing to be perfectly pc with their worldy opinion.

Ah get over it. Posters with a victimisation from the "left" are so concerned about the girls in question barely any of them commented about the girls in question. They only care that someone of "colour" might be involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

right now this is the 24th news story on rte.ie

behind stories about a robot waitress and a wombat being shot in australia

• Site Banned Posts: 136 ✭✭rainybillwill

Help!!!! wrote: »
    I think most people are worried that we will have the cover ups of grooming/rape gangs like they have had in the UK for the last 20-30 years, finally only being reported & the people involved getting convicted
    Rape & sexual assault has been on the rise in Ireland in the last couple of years the same as Germany, Sweden & anywhere else in Europe lucky enough to be 'culturally enriched'
    Now if its 'Irish' men doing it then we have a problem that needs to be addressed & should be talked about, the same as if its foreign nationals.

Yes Rape & sexual assault has been on the rise in Ireland but its just part and parcel of living in the modern world. Women will just have to be more careful :(

• Advertisement

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Ah get over it. Posters with a victimisation from the "left" are so concerned about the girls in question barely any of them commented about the girls in question. They only care that someone of "colour" might be involved.

"Thoughts and prayers" for the victims doesn't prevent rape.
    steddyeddy wrote: »
    They only care that someone of "colour" might be involved.

They care that someone perpetrated it. What were the circumstances? How can a repeat be prevented?

Pissartist wrote: »

Is it well known. I mean if so and it's been hidden that is terrible. But I have seen nothing

Of course not, the same as rape & sexual assault would never be on the rise like in other European countries

Yes Rape & sexual assault has been on the rise in Ireland but its just part and parcel of living in the modern world. Women will just have to be more careful :(

Maybe wearing clothing that covers them head to toe might be a start, that & only leaving the house with a chaperone

They care that someone perpetrated it. What were the circumstances? How can a repeat be prevented?

Ha no they don't. It's an excuse for their racism and victim complexes to come out.

"Thoughts and prayers" for the victims doesn't prevent rape.

No it doesn't who had mentioned that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Is it well known. I mean if so and it's been hidden that is terrible. But I have seen nothing

i've heard in a few places, there is links to articles on this thread aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

right now this is the 24th news story on rte.ie

behind stories about a robot waitress and a wombat being shot in australia

Bet it was an immigrant who shot that wombat

It has happened in Ireland as you well know so maybe that's why ordinary decent people don't want that type of cover up again and are hyper sensitive to any hiding of facts.

Let's call a spade a spade here, many people are worried me included that we don't end up with a Rotherham/Cologne style approach to the reporting of sex crimes here. Yes i understand the need to not pour fuel on the fire of rumours of who did this but at the same time people have genuine concerns about the influx of people from cultures that don't respect our culture and way of living.

Calling people racist every time they air those concerns isn't helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I didn't know people still went on holiday to Courtown, place has been a ****hole for some time now. More importantly, parents who's attitudes are "sure we're on holiday they can stay out late" are putting their children in danger, it's as careless and stupid as not making them put on seatbelts in a car. nothing good happens after 12am, especially for underage children.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement