Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

dsmythy wrote: »
    Starting to dislike the situation. He should be dripping in assists at least but they're not putting his balls into the goal mouth. The current picture makes me want to get rid but far too busy with other things on my hands.

Transfer wise.

dripping, balls, mouth....

i need to lie down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

ShimSlady wrote: »
    Abraham will probably fall to 7.8 by midweek

Red flagged now, So he's protected from drops somewhat.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

scotchy wrote: »
    Red flagged now, So he's protected from drops somewhat.

That's not right afaik. He's only protected from drops once a red flag is removed.

mcgooch wrote: »
    That's not right afaik. He's only protected from drops once a red flag is removed.

Thanks, I wasn't sure and was hoping someone would know.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Red flag means more transfers out are required for a price drop to happen. He'll still almost certainly drop overnight anyway

• Advertisement

ShimSlady wrote: »

i need to lie down

Well done.

Haven’t laughed that loud for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

ShimSlady wrote:
    ShimSlady wrote:
    i need to lie down

Just breathe through your nose and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

ShimSlady wrote:
    ShimSlady wrote:
    i need to lie down

Just breathe through your nose and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Yes two breaths preferably.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,234 ✭✭✭✭km79

dsmythy wrote: »
    Yes two breaths preferably.

One for each ball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Did someone say Djenepo got injured ?

SofaScore have him in for the full 90.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Watched it and he stayed down a bit longer after tackles as the game went on, more out of tiredness than dark arts. He needs minutes.

Hassenhuttel the tinkerman! They looked so much better with Valery instead of Cedric. Boufal has swagger too...

A good prospect but more of a risk of rest midweek than all the other potential transfers this week. :pac: :p

No it was me
    He played on and was very good

🎙 I spoke to the guys at @lovesportradio 📻 on Friday morning.

Tammy Abraham revealed to @TheAthleticUK following the loss to West Ham that he would “hopefully” be fit to face Villa.

#CFC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    �� I spoke to the guys at @lovesportradio �� on Friday morning.

Tammy Abraham revealed to @TheAthleticUK following the loss to West Ham that he would “hopefully” be fit to face Villa.

#CFC

Today:

More from Frank Lampard on Tammy Abraham: "We will find out more today and tomorrow. He needs to get outside and move a little bit outside over the next two days."

A start on Weds is unlikely in my eyes. Fcuk it though, I'm sticking with him. Have Tomori to sub in either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Today:

More from Frank Lampard on Tammy Abraham: "We will find out more today and tomorrow. He needs to get outside and move a little bit outside over the next two days."

A start on Weds is unlikely in my eyes. Fcuk it though, I'm sticking with him. Have Tomori to sub in either way.

Was contemplating Kane to Tammy for a hit but I can't see him starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Today:

I'm losing too much value on him to dump, he'll start the game after that I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Think I might get Mousset in for Greenwood and leave Abraham on the bench, no harm in having an extra starter for the Christmas rotation (which could start this week really)

from Frank Lampard, who revealed that Tammy Abraham is still feeling some pain but has a chance of playing against Aston Villa.

:confused:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/chelsea/football-lampard-news-conference-chelsea-boss-on-injury-news-aston-villa-game-and-more

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement

Oh dear I will have some bench now

km79 wrote: »
    Oh dear I will have some bench now

Could he start on the bench and come on if they're in trouble with 20 minutes to go?

Wondering now whether to leave him on my bench or not:confused:

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

This is annoying. If he's benched he'll probably come on for a one point cameo.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

I took out Abraham for Batshuayi before the weekend and feckin Giroud started!

My thinking was that I bought Abraham for 7.5 and sold for 7.7, and was hopeful that Abraham would drop back down to 7.7 by the time he is fit and I could get him back in.
    Now I am praying Batshuayi will start tomorrow vs. Villa.

jamesbere wrote: »
    After been off for a week injured? You really think Lampard is gonna risk his main forward for a one point cameo on a cold Wednesday night? If he's 2-0 up, send Abraham off for an early shower and get ready for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Shedite27 wrote: »
    After been off for a week injured? You really think Lampard is gonna risk his main forward for a one point cameo on a cold Wednesday night? If he's 2-0 up, send Abraham off for an early shower and get ready for the weekend

But if there 1 down he'll definitely come on

jamesbere wrote: »

This is the problem

This is great Craic:):o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    I took out Abraham for Batshuayi before the weekend and feckin Giroud started!

My thinking was that I bought Abraham for 7.5 and sold for 7.7, and was hopeful that Abraham would drop back down to 7.7 by the time he is fit and I could get him back in.
    Now I am praying Batshuayi will start tomorrow vs. Villa.

Is this your first fpl?

• Advertisement

Lots of rumours on Twitter that Martial is out injured again.

Advertisement