Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

Was there talk earlier that Aurier got injured and will be out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,206 ✭✭✭✭km79

Was there talk earlier that Aurier got injured and will be out ?

Got subbed

km79 wrote: »
    Got subbed

Aye. But someone in the match thread said he got injured and SofaScore have him coming off with a Red Cross which indicates injured too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Aye. But someone in the match thread said he got injured and SofaScore have him coming off with a Red Cross which indicates injured too.

They were 5-0 up, Dwight McNeill was gving him a bit of a roasting, looked like a "slight twinge" so he could get away from it. The trainers didn't come on, and he walked off under his own weight. I'm not concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Shedite27 wrote: »
    They were 5-0 up, Dwight McNeill was gving him a bit of a roasting, looked like a "slight twinge" so he could get away from it. The trainers didn't come on, and he walked off under his own weight. I'm not concerned

He was definitely injured. I'm not sure Aurier cares about getting roasted, he must be used to it by now!

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    He was definitely injured. I'm not sure Aurier cares about getting roasted, he must be used to it by now!

I don’t think so, neithe does his manager, this was his post game quote, "A perfect day. No injuries, a clean sheet, goals, perfect football, kids coming on for first Premier League football"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,516 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I don’t think so, neithe does his manager, this was his post game quote, "A perfect day. No injuries, a clean sheet, goals, perfect football, kids coming on for first Premier League football"

Can't trust him either. Though I'd understand someone questioning the player's professionalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Any info on Mousset? I just brought him in this week and intended playing him for the next three, him missing out would be be problem for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

km79 wrote: »

Rudiger and Zouma to play midweek and then Christensen & Zouma back for the weekend I would guess, can't imagine Rudi makes 2 starts in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Was Tomori dropped or was he just injured all this last while?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭jaykay74

manual_man wrote: »

Was on the bench last couple of games so rested/dropped. Seems to be a risk going forward with Rudiger seemingly back and the transfer ban lifted. Annoying :) Already had one price drop but I have that built in but could be a risk again if he stays out of the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Rotated out once Christensen was fit, and now carrying a knock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,486 ✭✭✭caviardreams

"Blades striker Lys Mousset should recover from injury in time to face Aston Villa this weekend."

Praise be!!

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/news/blades-handed-lys-mousset-injury-boost-ahead-of-aston-villa-clash/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Any word on Aguero?

Green&Red wrote: »
    Any word on Aguero?

Surely you haven't held him have you?

Surely you haven't held him have you?

Have Jesus, considering exit plans

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

Green&Red wrote: »
    Have Jesus, considering exit plans

I know it was only Zagreb but Jesus getting sharper, looked good last night.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-injury-news-aguero-17396381

Guardiola said yesterday that Aguero was better but not ready but even if he was fit wasn't needed last night. Wait until Saturday morning maybe but there's a nice few forwards in a bit of form and prob no Aguero this GW.

I'm looking ahead to GW19/20 but cheers, hes a disaster to own though, hat-trick yesterday, missed sitters by all accounts on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I see Jesus and Aguero being rotated more than ever before. League seems a goner, I can see Pep wanting to keep Aguero fresh for the Champions League knockout games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

I see Jesus and Aguero being rotated more than ever before. League seems a goner, I can see Pep wanting to keep Aguero fresh for the Champions League knockout games.

Both of them!

Lampards Presser: Tomori isn't fit

Lampards Presser: Tomori isn't fit

Thanks for that
    Fredricks stays
    And now I have a decision to make about bench boost
    Prob still go for it
    Might get 2 points out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,668 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Which event will happen first??

Brexit?

or

Fredericks leaving km79's team??

:-)

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Which event will happen first??

Brexit?

or

Fredericks leaving km79's team??

:-)
    He doesn’t even have a bloody game next week
    But he still may live on

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

From the BBC website...
    Norwich manager Daniel Farke has just said that Teemu Pukki played the second half against Leicester with a broken toe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Any idea when Hanley for Norwich is back? He will surely tighten up that leaky defence

• Registered Users Posts: 10,516 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Shanee. wrote: »
    Any idea when Hanley for Norwich is back? He will surely tighten up that leaky defence

He's not universally loved for his ability by the faithful. I wouldn't be so sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Shanee. wrote: »

He’s awful and will be no improvement.

Advertisement