Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

Green&Red wrote: »
    He's more likely off to West Ham.

I also brought in Davis on my WC, hopefully he can stay injury free. He would be gold as a 4.3m mid playing as a striker

Surely Kodija will play or they’re likely to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Callum Chambers is also out for the season. Arsenal might be shopping for a centre back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Heaton out for the rest of the season.

Nyland 4.3 is the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Haven't heard that rumour. Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa) is the big rumour at present. 23 year old who failed to settle at Inter, has been on loan in Brazil the past 2 seasons, winning the Brazilian golden boot the past two years as well as South American Player of the year. I'm a WH fan, very excited that he might be arriving. His last loan ended on NY eve, Inter currently looking to sell him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Haven't heard that rumour. Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa) is the big rumour at present. 23 year old who failed to settle at Inter, has been on loan in Brazil the past 2 seasons, winning the Brazilian golden boot the past two years as well as South American Player of the year. I'm a WH fan, very excited that he might be arriving. His last loan ended on NY eve, Inter currently looking to sell him.

This would be some coup for West Ham. This lad very impressive in the Club World Cup, had Van Dijk under pressure a couple of times and bullied TAA & Gomez.

Like you said, he was very hot prospect before going to Inter and when returning to Flamengo he was on fire.

Could be like a Coutinho, a Brazilian who never settled at Inter and then exploded in the Premier League.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I also brought in Davis on my WC, hopefully he can stay injury free. He would be gold as a 4.3m mid playing as a striker

Dean Smith: "Our only fit striker at the club at the minute is Jonathan Kodija. Keinan Davis was training last week but he still felt a tightness in his hamstring."

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Dean Smith: "Our only fit striker at the club at the minute is Jonathan Kodija. Keinan Davis was training last week but he still felt a tightness in his hamstring."

Kodjia will hopefully not play any Premier League mins. He is a disgraceful professional and not even fit to deputise in an emergency. I wouldn’t advise anyone to bring him in thinking he is going to benefit here.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

CSF wrote: »
    Kodjia will hopefully not play any Premier League mins. He is a disgraceful professional and not even fit to deputise in an emergency. I wouldn’t advise anyone to bring him in thinking he is going to benefit here.

Oh tell us more?!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Oh tell us more?!

Terrible attitude, has wasted every chance given to him. Generally disliked among those fans who are somewhat clued in.

Even when Wesley was at his lowest form I don’t think there was much chance of him getting a look in.

I would think (with not that a high level of sureness) that if Davis wasn’t fit and we don’t get the striker in before City, then El Ghazi might get the nod as a stopgap.

Smith has said he is hoping to having to sort the striker situation before the City game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

look like fabianski is injured, only brought him in as well. god sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,234 ✭✭✭✭km79

Martial missed out tonight with “illness”
    Owners were lucky he wasn’t struck down for a league game without warning as per usual

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

darego wrote: »
    Doesn't sound serious. He might not be risked for the Cup but probably ok for next league game

Were you not aware of the games this weekend and the long break to next gameweek ?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

km79 wrote: »
    Were you not aware of the games this weekend and the long break to next gameweek ?

Man Utd, City, Leicester and Villa also playing midweek. Not much point considering any transfers before late Thursday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Fabianski starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭munster87

Ryan Fredricks hamstring injury in first half

• Registered Users Posts: 12,525 ✭✭✭✭siblers

munster87 wrote: »

Of course he ****ing did. Christ almighty

Thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ben Johnson £3.9m...

manual_man wrote: »
    Ben Johnson £3.9m...

Zabaletta
    39 years old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

manual_man wrote: »
    Ben Johnson £3.9m...

I think he is injured or just coming back from an injury too. Will do a bit of digging see what I can find out

Edit: just recently returned from injury lacking match fitness.

May be one time keep an eye on as fredericks looks like he could be gone for a decent period

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

km79 wrote: »
    Zabaletta
    39 years old

He is heading for 35 but yes....all hail.

Out until "next month".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Well at least Martin Kelly will be busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Vardy available for Leicester for the league cup so hopefully his few games missed is over.

https://twitter.com/BBCRLSport/status/1214552379787546625?s=20

Anyone worried about KDB ?

I didn’t see it but commentator on the radio said ‘he’s out cold’ which would mean he could miss 6 days if I understand the rule correctly.

Anyone worried about KDB ?

I didn’t see it but commentator on the radio said ‘he’s out cold’ which would mean he could miss 6 days if I understand the rule correctly.

TV commentary said something along the same lines "looked as though he was knocked out" and "the director won't be showing the incident again" - showed the goals instead while KdB was being treated and was then subbed.

On the other thread Pep said he was fine.
    But that could be just for Villas sake(Pep not giving anything away).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭nullObjects

F1ngers wrote: »
    TV commentary said something along the same lines "looked as though he was knocked out" and "the director won't be showing the incident again" - showed the goals instead while KdB was being treated and was then subbed.

On the other thread Pep said he was fine.
    But that could be just for Villas sake(Pep not giving anything away).

He sat on the bench after he came off as well didn't he?
    Would he have gone down the tunnel for treatment if it was a suspected concussion?

Advertisement