Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,525 ✭✭✭✭siblers

He looked grand, he went back on the pitch to play on but was taken off, be surprised if he isn't fit at the weekend, looked pre-cautionary more than anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

Doucoure playing No. 10 for a resurgent Watford under Pearson. Looks a decent alternative to Traore. Possibly Almiron, starting to get goals in League and Cup, can be another alternative in a similar price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Doucoure playing No. 10 for a resurgent Watford under Pearson. Looks a decent alternative to Traore. Possibly Almiron, starting to get goals in League and Cup, can be another alternative in a similar price range.

Thoughts on Mooy as a Traore replacement? Great price, decent fixtures and plays well up in an attacking team. He also conveniently allows me the funds to get Salah next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Ole "expects Rashford to miss Liverpool game".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,391 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ole "expects Rashford to miss Liverpool game".

Thats a lie I'd imagine. He had Maguire out for a few weeks there recently and he was back that weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Green&Red wrote: »
    Thats a lie I'd imagine. He had Maguire out for a few weeks there recently and he was back that weekend
    Solskjaer's exact words: "I can’t tell you now, of course we're gonna give him the absolute amount of time, we’ll do some more checks and treatment with him today; yesterday was a recovery day. I would probably think he wouldn’t be ready but let’s see. 48 hours, so let’s see."

50/50 really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Even if Rashers plays Sunday, would they play him again on Wednesday (the game you want him for from fpl pov)? He clearly needs some rest time to properly recover, if they keep flogging him, there is a big risk he will miss even more game time.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Green&Red wrote: »

The media said Maguire may be out for up to 2 months, Ole never said anything like that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Chance Lloris might be back from injury this weekend for anyone who still has Gazziniga

Kelly's time could be up soon.

Roy Hodgson confirms Joel Ward is back and "ready for selection" but Max Meyer (ankle) has not recovered and "he's out".

• Advertisement

Yerry Mina has been passed fit following a return to training, but the Toffees will be without Richarlison; could be back on Tuesday. Sigurdsson is also injured and will miss the trip to West Ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Yerry Mina has been passed fit following a return to training, but the Toffees will be without Richarlison; could be back on Tuesday. Sigurdsson is also injured and will miss the trip to West Ham.

Wasn't expecting Richi to be out. sake

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Chance Lloris might be back from injury this weekend for anyone who still has Gazziniga
    “If you ask me late February or early February, at this moment I go more for early,” José Mourinho told reporters at his Friday press conference.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Any word on Traore?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Any word on Michail Antonio?

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Any word on Michail Antonio?

Antonio (hamstring) could miss out even though he did take part in aspects of training this morning. "I'm hoping we get him back but we couldn't be sure if it's this weekend." #WHUFC

Geezer on Twitter reporting Rashford is out for the season.

The same guy that gives the early, and accurate, team info.

Edit - fractured back

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Edit - fractured back

Just saw that. I might be bringing Greenwood in to fund Salah move so will be keeping an eye on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Edit - fractured back

He'll will be applauded or it will beed to delete after a tweet like that.

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    He'll will be applauded or it will beed to delete after a tweet like that.

I think it’s genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Edit - fractured back

What's the twitter name?

Shedite27 wrote: »
    What's the twitter name?

@fplsubscribe

• Registered Users Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I think it’s genuine.

Already sold him but hoping he plays for other reasons. A rare injury as well but likely not as bad as it sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Isn't that the same chap that gets the team sheets right before the deadline?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Isn't that the same chap that gets the team sheets right before the deadline?

He gets them because he works for Opta (official Premier League data providers who receive them before they're officially announced).

Likely he has seen an article for Associated Press or something which is being written about Rashford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

It did seem a similar injury to that one that crocked Neymar in the 2014 world cup

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Islander13 wrote: »
    It did seem a similar injury to that one that crocked Neymar in the 2014 world cup

Rashford and Kane out - could be good news for Ings to get in the England squad - any other decent English forwards that might starting playing well now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Rashford and Kane out - could be good news for Ings to get in the England squad - any other decent English forwards that might starting playing well now?

DCL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭macraignil

Ace2007 wrote: »

Abraham?

Advertisement