Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Rashford and Kane out - could be good news for Ings to get in the England squad - any other decent English forwards that might starting playing well now?

Rashford still not confirmed though.

Anyone know/see what happened with the Maupay incident at the end of the game ?

Is he likely to face any further punishment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Anyone know/see what happened with the Maupay incident at the end of the game ?

Is he likely to face any further punishment ?

From the Villa side it has been described as handbags.

CSF wrote: »
    From the Villa side it has been described as handbags.

Thanks for that.

Now just need to find out what was wrong with Reece James to be substituted after 75 minutes.

SofaScore has him injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Thanks for that.

Now just need to find out what was wrong with Reece James to be substituted after 75 minutes.

SofaScore has him injured.

Seemed to be an ankle injury walked around the pitch didn't look serious but a midweek game makes it tricky I'd guess that he misses it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Rashford news starting to hit other accounts now so I'm expecting this fractured back injury to be be genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Presume ye all heard but Sky Sports just announced Rashford is out for 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

dahat wrote: »
    Rashford news starting to hit other accounts now so I'm expecting this fractured back injury to be be genuine.

Confirmed as double stress fracture, out for 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,391 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anyone know when the Watford press conference is? Need info on Sarr

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Green&Red wrote: »

Not mentioned on BBC sport, maybe tomorrow.

Premier League news conferences include:
    Bournemouth (09:00 GMT)
    Arsenal (12:00)
    Chelsea (12:45)
    Manchester City (13:30)
    Everton (13:30)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Today at 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Any word on Fabianski? It’s him or Randolph this week for me but need to choose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Dont think I'd pick either tbh

Moyes last Thursday: "It's really good news. I think he's been excellent last season and this season. It was great news to find out he might only be out for a few weeks."

He's definitely out for the Leicester game but could be back for the Liverpool game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Dont think I'd pick either tbh

I have Fab and Pope currently. Pope has a poor fixture this week and dispite his heroics the weekend he needs to go. Who would you look at as alternatives?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,234 ✭✭✭✭km79

I have Fab and Pope currently. Pope has a poor fixture this week and dispite his heroics the weekend he needs to go. Who would you look at as alternatives?

I don’t think that’s a bad fixture for Pope..........they got their defensive mojo back second half yday
    So assuming they don’t rotate massively they could easily shut out a depleted United attack

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

As a WH fan, I can't see Fab being rushed back. He was clearly not fit for Sheffield United, rushed back as there was no proper alternative. Now that we have Randolph, they'll give Fab a good few weeks to get back fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Foster or Ryan would be my picks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Green&Red wrote:

He's down as 25% chance if playing on ffm. Pretty sure he was 75% earlier this morning.

He's down as 25% chance if playing on ffm. Pretty sure he was 75% earlier this morning.
    Cheers
    Mahrez in so

• Advertisement

Cheers
    Mahrez in so
    Yeah Sarr has been ruled out on PremierInjuries.com so you're safe to get rid of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,178 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Moyes last Thursday: "It's really good news. I think he's been excellent last season and this season. It was great news to find out he might only be out for a few weeks."

He's definitely out for the Leicester game but could be back for the Liverpool game.

I'm fairly confident he won't play either. All the talk is that it's less than what was expected but still no sign of him returning to training.

With Randolph there, I expect them to give Fab a bit more time and a week or so training before bringing him back in.

(Having Randolph may be influencing my thoughts but I really can't see him being back for the Pool game)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Terrible attitude, has wasted every chance given to him. Generally disliked among those fans who are somewhat clued in.

Even when Wesley was at his lowest form I don’t think there was much chance of him getting a look in.

I would think (with not that a high level of sureness) that if Davis wasn’t fit and we don’t get the striker in before City, then El Ghazi might get the nod as a stopgap.

Smith has said he is hoping to having to sort the striker situation before the City game.

And now they have sold Kodjia to Al Gharafa.
    Lining up Gent striker Mbwana Samatta as a replacement

And now they have sold Kodjia to Al Gharafa.
    Lining up Gent striker Mbwana Samatta as a replacement

@CSF any word on where Davis is? I've spent half the season waiting on this f**ker to get fit

@CSF any word on where Davis is? I've spent half the season waiting on this f**ker to get fit

You’ll only be waiting for him to sit on the bench. He’ll be 3rd choice for 1 spot.

You’ll only be waiting for him to sit on the bench. He’ll be 3rd choice for 1 spot.

At this stage I'd settle for one goal from him, just for a bit of hope/excitement

At this stage I'd settle for one goal from him, just for a bit of hope/excitement

Dunno how to break it to you, it ain’t on the cards my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

Keep him. Not like other keepers, bar Allison, are banking many cleansheets. But let's strength and what could keep them up, is their defence, and Pope is a good keeper.

• Advertisement

Tammy helped off last nite at FT

Advertisement