Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Beers - August 23rd Dublin

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm disgracefully unfit at the moment. I'd be happy if I did it in 1:30!

That’d be a very decent time for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Necro wrote: »
    Any stragglers wanna join us we're in Ryan's

Sure, I'll go!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

My head hurts. Nearly home though so theres that I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Necro wrote: »
    My head hurts. Nearly home though so theres that I guess.

Did you try Token this morning?

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

My favorite part of the night was when Vale pantsed Necro in front of a load of tourists as he did his "I'm the king of the world" Shtick on a boat parked up in the liffey. Twas just a little better than sK earlier in the night picking a fight with a bouncer because he refused to admit he looked like Marty Whelan.

I may not have actually been there and these events may not have occurred

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Did you try Token this morning?

No was gonna but I decided to get the early train as the hostel was hotter than hell itself.

Also the pantsing was my idea initially BH.

Though climbing the Spire was a little too ambitious :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

He wasn't a bouncer, he was Marty whelan, and it wasn't a fight, it was a friendly discussion with some friendly pushing and shoving. How was I supposed to know marty wanted to deep cover as a bouncer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

sKeith wrote: »
    He wasn't a bouncer, he was Marty whelan, and it wasn't a fight, it was a friendly discussion with some friendly pushing and shoving. How was I supposed to know marty wanted to deep cover as a bouncer.

I can fully see this happening :pac:

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Me too. Best of luck with it.

How'd you get on? Fairly horrible conditions! I managed 1:38 in the end. 2nd toughest race I've ever done after the dublin marathon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

How'd you get on? Fairly horrible conditions! I managed 1:38 in the end. 2nd toughest race I've ever done after the dublin marathon.

About 5 mins slower than my target. Clocked in at 1.28.30. Wasn't really a day for pbs. Struggled big time at the 7-9k mark but then settled in a bit.
    It is probably the hottest race I have run.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Advertisement