Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog grooming course

• 31-07-2019 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anybody has any info or know anybody who offers dog grooming course in Donegal? I’m based in LK but happy to travel.

Have tried googling but to no avail.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

I am sure if you contacted some of the dog groomers in your area they would be able to give you some info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,188 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I've seen one down by Divers Hyundai garage called "Elite Pet Styling Academy".
    I know nothing about it and don't even know if it's still open.

http://elitepetstyling.weebly.com/about.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I've seen one down by Divers Hyundai garage called "Elite Pet Styling Academy".
    I know nothing about it and don't even know if it's still open.

http://elitepetstyling.weebly.com/about.html

€3500 for a 35 day introduction to grooming course, youd be mad in the head. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

€3500 for a 35 day introduction to grooming course, youd be mad in the head. :eek:

how long would it take you to earn it back at 60e per dog I was never at school:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,188 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

No budget was stated. :)
    Didn't actually see that part. I guess it's why I've never seen anyone there. Well that and I'm usually only around there after 6pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

€3500 for a 35 day introduction to grooming course, youd be mad in the head.

Barking mad, you might say.

Advertisement