Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to begin with kitchen refurbishment

Options
  • 31-07-2019 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I recently went sale agreed on a home in North Dublin that needs updates to the kitchen. I would like to change the location of the major appliances (dishwasher, gas stove, washing machine, etc) which will involve much more work than just a 'kitchen makeover'.

I want a professional to look at the kitchen as it currently stands to give an idea of what renovations are possible given the current structure and set up of the room. Would this involve needing to have a consultation with a builder or would I be better off speaking with an architect? as it stands, no walls need adding or removed, but there are support structures to consider when wanting to move gas/water lines.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Advertisement