If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE50RU7400

Options
  • 31-07-2019 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi RicherSounds Team,

I'm looking for a new TV for my kids playroom and thought this TV (Samsung UE50RU7400) might fit the bill. All the other TV's I have bought from yous are Samsung , so have decided to stick with this brand as everyone in the house knows the menus and the remotes can be used across them.

Can you give me the best price with delivery to Dublin please.

Cheers,
    JD

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jd6677 wrote: »
    Hi RicherSounds Team,

I'm looking for a new TV for my kids playroom and thought this TV (Samsung UE50RU7400) might fit the bill. All the other TV's I have bought from yous are Samsung , so have decided to stick with this brand as everyone in the house knows the menus and the remotes can be used across them.

Can you give me the best price with delivery to Dublin please.

Cheers,
    JD
    Hi JD6677.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the best price on the 50RU7400 would be the web listed price of £569 or 669 Euro - You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest.

I could offer free shipping and you also get our 6 year guarantee included free of charge.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jd6677

Cheers Kenny - PM sent with phone number

Cheers JD6677.

We will call you ASAP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jd6677

Cheers JD6677.

Big thanks to the Richersounds team. 
    I ordered the TV on Thursday morning and the TV was delivered on Friday afternoon. Fantastic service as always.

Cheers
    JD

Cheers JD6677.

Big thanks to the Richersounds team. 
    I ordered the TV on Thursday morning and the TV was delivered on Friday afternoon. Fantastic service as always.

Cheers
    JD
    Cheers for the kind words JD and for the business :D

If you have a free moment perhaps you could leave us a little TrustPilot review.
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.richersounds.ie

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.