Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mario Lopez on transgenderism in kids.

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

Leftists are literally trying to change biology now. It's a war on Science. Trying to tell us there's no such thing as biological males and biological females.

Who'd have thought the LEFT would be behind all this censorship and anti-science stuff? traditionally it was the religious right who did that. Now the religious right are more open minded than the left.

And who would have thought the left who banged on about feminism for so long, are now anti-feminism because Trans has trumped women in the victim scale so we now have this spectacle of MEN putting a wig on and entering women's sporting events and absolutely blowing them away. And the smelly little pink-haired leftist students all cheer for this 'brave woman'. GTFO

I absolutely refuse point blank to indulge ANY of this nonsense.

klaaaz wrote: »
    No, when was that out? Was it on Irish tv?

I don't think it was on RTE, I think it might have been on TCC (The Children's Channel) in the early 90's

NKante wrote: »
    Leftists are literally trying to change biology now. It's a war on Science. Trying to tell us there's no such thing as biological males and biological females.

Who'd have thought the LEFT would be behind all this censorship and anti-science stuff? traditionally it was the religious right who did that. Now the religious right are more open minded than the left.

And who would have thought the left who banged on about feminism for so long, are now anti-feminism because Trans has trumped women in the victim scale so we now have this spectacle of MEN putting a wig on and entering women's sporting events and absolutely blowing them away. And the smelly little pink-haired leftist students all cheer for this 'brave woman'. GTFO

I absolutely refuse point blank to indulge ANY of this nonsense.

It's pretty amazing, the left have completely won the culture war on social issues but have carried on bulldozing regardless of the fact there is very little resistance. The elastic band is stretching more and more but no sign of it snapping back for the foreseeable future

But what are Ja Rule's thoughts on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Always with consent, that was the challenge back then. Getting them to like you. That was why we went out, to meet girls and flirt and to get together with them. Great days. Met so many wonderful women in those days. Great nights out.

The tinder thing, I'm glad I wasn't around for that. We used to just see a group of girls and introduce ourselves. Didn't always work, but when it did, it was magic. Great crack, some sparks, some one nighters, some long terms too. Most of my friends are now married to women they met on nights out like that. Don't get me wrong, they and us were out to meet, but not with any clinical strategy. Girls you would not be interested in by looks or job, there just was a spark when out together.

Example - I am an accountant, my now wife told me she would have never picked an accountant in online dating, but thankfully we met naturally and we got on immediately. And still have the spark after three children. There is no substitute for a bit of flirting on a night out.

I take pride in being the one who introduced my friend to his now wife in the Barge, around 2013. There were two girls sitting together at a table at around 6pm and he asked me to try to bring them over to us four lads. No bother, I went over and asked if they would like to join us and of course they did. We all got to know each other and had a great night. My friend got together with her and are still together now.

Is there a point to this inane rambling?? Because it sure has the square root of f all to do with the thread!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

He's right. Have the Loony Leftists tried to crucify him yet?

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    He's right. Have the Loony Leftists tried to crucify him yet?

He's had to apologise to still be able to get a job.

Just wait till the left find out he's not into late term abortion. What? you don't want to kill fully formed babies? you bigot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

He's had to apologise to still be able to get a job.

Just wait till the left find out he's not into late term abortion. What? you don't want to kill fully formed babies? you bigot!

People need to start telling these idiots to **** off. They are not the majority of the population so let them cry and whine all the want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

But what are Ja Rule's thoughts on this?

I don't want to dance, I'm scared to death.
    WHERE IS JAAAA !!??

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    People need to start telling these idiots to **** off. They are not the majority of the population so let them cry and whine all the want.

They dominate the culture and they dominate his industry. If they blacklist him, he won't even get so much as a commercial because these leftist toerags flood the advertisers on social media with complaints. And they get amplified and boosted by leftist-run social media companies.

It's basically a few thousands Twitter leftists that can ruin people's careers.

You know in the UK the police launched an investigation into a journalist on twitter who 'misgendered' a 'woman'.

Absolute state of our world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Jaysis, if Today FM sack him for this there will be uproar...

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭bunderoon

They dominate the culture and they dominate his industry. If they blacklist him, he won't even get so much as a commercial because these leftist toerags flood the advertisers on social media with complaints. And they get amplified and boosted by leftist-run social media companies.

It's basically a few thousands Twitter leftists that can ruin people's careers.

You know in the UK the police launched an investigation into a journalist on twitter who 'misgendered' a 'woman'.

Absolute state of our world.

Over the last 20 years of tech advances, the people who felt left out or marginalised have found a way to form a community. Makes them feel that they are part of something bigger/a group and no longer the loner in society.
    Mix that in with the snowflake generation and you got yourself a toxic recipe for new age fascism.

Take your pic:
    1) Antifa,
    2) Toxic Feminism,
    3) #MeToo (Out of work actresses who sold their bodies for the next film role. Other out of work actresses who championed the 'cause' so they could be another moment in the spotlight. - A real kick in the teeth to the real victims of sexual abuse).
    4) Social Sciences - made up of mostly marginalised people.
    5) Gender Identity groups who ignore science, but create what looks to be a religion.

The list is far from complete but the common denominator clear.

Just like Mario, Matt Damon's point was about making clear distinctions. And got steamrolled for it.

bunderoon wrote: »
    Over the last 20 years of tech advances, the people who felt left out or marginalised have found a way to form a community. Makes them feel that they are part of something bigger/a group and no longer the loner in society.
    Mix that in with the snowflake generation and you got yourself a toxic recipe for new age fascism.

Take your pic:
    1) Antifa,
    2) Toxic Feminism,
    3) #MeToo (Out of work actresses who sold their bodies for the next film role. Other out of work actresses who championed the 'cause' so they could be another moment in the spotlight. - A real kick in the teeth to the real victims of sexual abuse).
    5) Gender Identity groups who ignore science, but create what looks to be a religion.

Just like Mario, Matt Damon's point was about making clear distinctions. And got steamrolled for it.

Agree 100%. And there's no nuance left it seems. If you're anti-Trump you've got to be all in, you can't like some of his policies. If you're pro-choice, you have to be all in until point of birth.

If you even dare to suggest that Louise CK **** in front of women who he'd asked permission of first, is not on par with drugging and raping women (Cosby) you're suddenly an apologist for misogyny and basically a bigot.

The schools & universities are poisoning our yoof!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,996 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

bunderoon wrote: »

Take your pic:
    1) Antifa,
    2) Toxic Feminism,

Spot on, and the downside of social media and unlimited cheap internet access as I said above. It magnifies these groups and added to what seems to be a "privilege guilt" (or whatever the terminology is) complex within the US media (because that's where most of this nonsense starts), it gets amplified to become a global "thing"

Except it's not.. it's still the same small numbers with their radical views just with a bigger megaphone.

The problems arise when the nonsense and ideologies run into the hard brick wall that is reality - generally once it leaves US borders - and those of us who refuse to accept that up is down, or that ideology outweighs biology, science or facts, start getting "pressured" into not just accepting this stuff but altering our own lives and values to accommodate it.

It's especially evident in Ireland due to our own cultural need for acceptance, approval and validation by our "betters".. no doubt a legacy of the 800 years stuff.

Unfortunately though when you see it starting to seep into Real Life as it now is, it's no longer something easily ignored or dismissed and this is why there's an increasing (and long overdue!) push back.

Long may it continue!

• Advertisement
Advertisement