Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Anytime I think Klopp will rotate, or we should, we never do. Klopp almost never rotates. I’d say Milner will start and maybe Origi, other then that I’d say full strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Yes I'd fancy Firmino to start.....so does my fantasy team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Anytime I think Klopp will rotate, or we should, we never do. Klopp almost never rotates. I’d say Milner will start and maybe Origi, other then that I’d say full strength.

Well, this is the start of the tricky intense period - two games a week every week until the next break, and most of them away.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,023 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

How're ye lads, a bit away from the football, but since ye're the people who probably read more of my nonsense than anyone else in the world, a short film I wrote and directed is featured today on Short Of The Week for it's online premier, in case anyone fancies taking a look!
    https://www.shortoftheweek.com/2019/09/13/bless-me-father/

490537.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Will have a look tomorrow Rebel before I head to Leopardstown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Damien360

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    How're ye lads, a bit away from the football, but since ye're the people who probably read more of my nonsense than anyone else in the world, a short film I wrote and directed is featured today on Short Of The Week for it's online premier, in case anyone fancies taking a look!

490537.png

Just watched it. Loved it. Brilliant bit of comedy to start of each character to draw you in. Excellent lighting in a closed space. Made me very aware of how small a space Michael was in. Great story and the "punchline" was a bit of surprise. Good timing for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Norwich away for Man City-they'll have an honest go at them (best way to have any chance against City), first match back after a break, some adjustments at the back for City due to injury...
    I'm officially raising my optimism level from "no fckng chance" to "you never know."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭klose

sabat wrote: »
    Norwich away for Man City-they'll have an honest go at them (best way to have any chance against City), first match back after a break, some adjustments at the back for City due to injury...
    I'm officially raising my optimism level from "no fckng chance" to "you never know."

Unfortunately they're a bit thin on players...

https://twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/1172509691894800385?s=09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Waits for Mane to like Salah's tweet.

Damien360 wrote: »
    Just watched it. Loved it. Brilliant bit of comedy to start of each character to draw you in. Excellent lighting in a closed space. Made me very aware of how small a space Michael was in. Great story and the "punchline" was a bit of surprise. Good timing for it.

Thanks a million man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

That’s class Rebel. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

490537.png

Great stuff, Rebel. Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

490537.png

Ah sure you can do no wrong in my eyes. Always knew you were the best of us :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Nice work Rebel!! Something to be proud of! A lot to said for short form work. I'm bloody sick of 2 hour plus movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Augeo wrote: »
    So you are stating to poor lad has an addiction then or just continuing rumors for the sake of it?

Gossip & rumours :)

But the thread isn't called Malicious Gossip & Slander. Any sources you can quote for your allegations?

Cheers lads!
    dmigsy wrote: »
    Nice work Rebel!! Something to be proud of! A lot to said for short form work. I'm bloody sick of 2 hour plus movies.

Damn sight cheaper to make too :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

Yes, that would fill you with awe. Wow. Amazing. Truly the best time to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Yes I'd fancy Firmino to start.....so does my fantasy team.

I think he's only back from Brazil duty, not so sure him or Fabinho will start, might see Origi on the left or middle and Mane and Salah...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭.red.

dmigsy wrote: »
    But the thread isn't called Malicious Gossip & Slander. Any sources you can quote for your allegations?

He got refused on a flight from cork to Manchester about 2/3 years ago when playing with Hull.
    Couldn't even talk at 0630 and had vomit all down his beard and clothes. That's fact, not rumour.
    Wetherspoons had opened the night before and there was Snapchat videos doing the rounds of him in there demented drunk.

Not exactly the type of role model the club are looking for and at his best he'd have struggled to get in Roy's Liverpool team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,080 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Some of the stats around Liverpool the last few years are just unreal, since Klopp came in as manager.

All these VVD not being dribbled past for 50 games, not lost at home for 2.5 years. Sadio Mane never lost at Anfield, Robertson never lost at Anfield etc. European Champions 😀

Spirit of Shankly calling for a protest today outside Anfield against FSG over FSG wanting to trademark "Liverpool" when it comes to football terms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Somewhere Je Suis Jean is twitching.

Owl. wrote: »
    Great stuff, Rebel. Fair play.

Second this, nice one.

I know one or two do their best to remove the off topic stuff but this shows that it’s worth it and despite the name of the thread it actually goes beyond that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Spirit of Shankly calling for a protest today outside Anfield against FSG over FSG wanting to trademark "Liverpool" when it comes to football terms.

FSG Out !

Ox starts ahead of Henderson and Origi starts ahead of Bobby other than that it's the team you would expect.
    Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Origi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fieldog wrote: »
    I think he's only back from Brazil duty, not so sure him or Fabinho will start, might see Origi on the left or middle and Mane and Salah...

I wasn't far off ...

Fabinho making a liar of me :P

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1172819844519079936?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Hope Ox and Origi play well and Shaq, Lallana and Gomez can get at least 30 mins each.

Nice comfortable 3-0 or 4-0 would be a very nice start to the weekend.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Hope Ox and Origi play well and Shaq, Lallana and Gomez can get at least 30 mins each.

Nice comfortable 3-0 or 4-0 would be a very nice start to the weekend.

I'll take a 1-0, one shot on target win!

But yeah yours would be better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I really miss reddit streams, trying to find one here and and all I'm hearing is threat secured.. threat secured.

I have sky sports via now tv but it appears Bt can't be added and its too early for the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I really miss reddit streams, trying to find one here and and all I'm hearing is threat secured.. threat secured.

I have sky sports via now tv but it appears Bt can't be added and its too early for the pub.

I. P. T. V.

rob316 wrote: »
    I. P. T. V.

Cheers just watching a video on youtube on how to install.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Sofa Spud

Wee bit surprised that Shaq didn't start, figured he had withdrawn from Swiss duty on the understanding he'd get a game, so assuming, probably incorrectly, that he'll get minutes in the second half. Chuffed that Ox starts, hope he shows more progress, can't wait to see him show his best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Somewhere Je Suis Jean is twitching.

Je Suis 54and56 now and laughing not twitching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭steve_r

Sofa Spud wrote: »
    Wee bit surprised that Shaq didn't start, figured he had withdrawn from Swiss duty on the understanding he'd get a game, so assuming, probably incorrectly, that he'll get minutes in the second half. Chuffed that Ox starts, hope he shows more progress, can't wait to see him show his best.

Apparently he was in a huff over not being picked Swiss captain so not really anything to do with club stuff

They're after showing that vine/vid of Salah and Mane on nbc sports:) whoever put that together is a genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,545 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

A great opportunity to win here and put pressure on City's game later with a 5 point gap.

Great to see the squad depth we have now being able to rest Bobby and Henderson and not be too worried. So different to when before Klopp took over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Sofa Spud

steve_r wrote: »
    Apparently he was in a huff over not being picked Swiss captain so not really anything to do with club stuff
    Seriously?! Christ, that's a delusional level of diva nonsense if true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

murpho999 wrote: »
    A great opportunity to win here and put pressure on City's game later with a 5 point gap.

City are playing Norwich who have 10 (TEN) injuries, including all 4 senior centre halfs :pac:

More champions league finals that league defeats in the last 15 months nice one from NBC.

City are playing Norwich who have 10 (TEN) injuries, including all 4 senior centre halfs :pac:

Of course City are favourites and I expect them to win but getting our points ahead of them will just help.

Don’t get why people would focus on this they can just play other players in those positions.

What radio station will I get the game on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

What radio station will I get the game on ?

Talksport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Thought it was a bit of a lazy start to the game from us. Not at it.

• Advertisement

Wow, that was some hit.

Time for calm heads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement