Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Reports that Kelleher will play midweek are great, hope it happens. Best of luck to the kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Fieldog wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that's how dedicated some of these trolls are, they will slip up some day and come in on the correct IP and it will be a case of :

I suppose when your team is sh!te and can't beat your rivals you need to take the pee out of their fans some other way!

6 wins from 6 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

.G. wrote: »
    I suppose when your team is sh!te and can't beat your rivals you need to take the pee out of their fans some other way!

I got sick of logging on here and seeing the constant sniping.. so put the worst 3 on ignore.
    Cleans up this thread and the utd thread no end. I'd highly recommend it.

Monday reminder :cool:

thumb_88334_default_news_size_5.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Was probably a utd fan who reported that post about Brendan.. I don't like calling him the Rodgers but to report that instead of just scrolling past is pathetic. It's clear there are non LFC fans in here posing as LFC fans. As clear as day.

Probably a few from one thread using one account to do it, sharing the 'craic' .

Yes I do believe there are a few well capable of it.

No ,I won't elaborate before YOU ask.

Peatys wrote: »
    I got sick of logging on here and seeing the constant sniping.. so put the worst 3 on ignore.
    Cleans up this thread and the utd thread no end. I'd highly recommend it.

They need to improve it so you can't see any quoted posts from the ignored too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ali & VVD made the FifPro team of the year no City or Spurs player made it.

I really don't know how some of the players made it to be honest.

You can using Firefox afaik. Well you could anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Or that they can thank your posts.

In 3.... 2..... 1.....

6 wrote: »
    You can using Firefox afaik. Well you could anyway

Is it not the boards forum software that would have to be capable of it? I was on a forum that it was made to work on but its the only one I've come across that has managed it. Forum was run on vBulletin version 3. Not sure what boards uses.
    Peatys wrote: »
    Or that they can thank your posts.

In 3.... 2..... 1.....

haha yeah :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I have my suspicions that a prolific poster on here is also multi accounting, I won't mention anymore for fear of the ban hammer.

I've had 13 yellows and 5 reds since Jan 2018 so it can't be me !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,501 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

6 wrote:
    Monday reminder

This is the sort of quality content I subscribe for. We're the 6 time Champions of Europe™️, we should still be celebrating that! :)

We need a little of this today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

Was probably a utd fan who reported that post about Brendan.. I don't like calling him the Rodgers but to report that instead of just scrolling past is pathetic. It's clear there are non LFC fans in here posing as LFC fans. As clear as day.

Probably a few from one thread using one account to do it, sharing the 'craic' .

Yes I do believe there are a few well capable of it.

No ,I won't elaborate before YOU ask.

O6myELP.png

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    This is the sort of quality content I subscribe for. We're the 6 time Champions of Europe™️, we should still be celebrating that! :)

Absolutely. Leave the other stuff to haters and the jealous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,501 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

If that photo above isn't a prime example of someone trying to drag the thread back down when things are going well, we all might as well feck off to reddit (great site).

I don't see this negativity that people are talking about. Yeah, I said Salah looks a bit shook, at times. He has not been playing well, I think it's a very reasonable point to make. I never started forecasting doom and gloom. I just don't get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

martyos121 wrote: »
    If that photo above isn't a prime example of someone trying to drag the thread back down when things are going well, we all might as well feck off to reddit (great site).

I'm not trying to drag down the thread. I was just replying to someone posting conspiracy theories, which they are.

• Advertisement

The last point I'll make on this "dragging the thread down" topic is, if you guys stopped posting en masse about a single opinion you don't like the thread would be better. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. A whole page of "oh this place is going to hell", isn't going to make anything better. Be the change you want to see, as Gandhi said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,036 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Fieldog wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that's how dedicated some of these trolls are, they will slip up some day and come in on the correct IP and it will be a case of :

Indeed. Almost like someone putting on a fake accent and personality, but letting it drop every so often.

Reminded me of during the Trump campaign, when the "grab 'em by the pu**y" video came out, and I was like "well, that's pretty ****ed up, but at least now his campaign has to be over". But everyone just carried on and elected him anyway. Like, how transparent does trolling have to be?

Goal Suarez!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Sofa Spud

Klopp wins the FIFA manager award! Good man!

Sofa Spud wrote: »
    Klopp wins the FIFA manager award! Good man!

not bad for a lad touted as a flop by some a not too long ago :cool:

Ali should walk the keeper award.

So can VVD beat Messi and Ronnie is the real question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

6 wrote: »
    not bad for a lad touted as a flop by some a not too long ago :cool:

‘Celebrating a draw against West Brom. Lolz Rofl’

Turtyturd wrote: »
    ‘Celebrating a draw against West Brom. Lolz Rofl’

Man, that came back to bite!!!

D6CHWJDWkAANevE.jpg

1200.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

One loss in 44 league games

shamrock55 wrote: »
    One loss in 44 league games

That's mental tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

If you have a problem with moderation then report the posts, do not discuss moderation or accuse users of trolling in thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

We need a little of this today.

I think the likes of this should be posted on every page. Might help scare off the lads here if they're visually reminded of the reality.

Ali won best keeper.

Ali won best keeper.

Well deserved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Not watching but it sounds like a particularly awful team of the year is being revealed.

@6 that extension is awesome thank you so much works a treat even with quoted posts.

Well done to the poster who developed here on Boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,948 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not watching but it sounds like a particularly awful team of the year is being revealed.

Massive joke, only 2 Liverpool lads but 3 from Real Madrid, who had a terrible year finishing 3rd in a 2 team league, getting knocked out of the CL in the R16 by Ajax, and not even making a domestic cup final.

EFLHAhKWwAEKjAm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Messi takes men's award surprisingly but I'm not going to argue he's the greatest.
    Bizzare team though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Massive joke, only 2 Liverpool lads but 3 from Real Madrid, who had a terrible year finishing 3rd in a 2 team league, getting knocked out of the CL in the R16 by Ajax, and not even making a domestic cup final.

Usual nonsense i see

Marcelo ahead of Andy Robertson is ridiculous, and funny that they've decided Hazard can be classified as a midfielder but assumedly not Salah or Mane.

Ramos, Modric, Hazard and Marcelo have no business being in that team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Infantino talks about kicking racism out of football and then proceeds to not award player of the year to deserving coloured player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

What a team. I'm surprised they didn't have Dani Alves & Iniesta in the team it's so out of date. Mourinho for the coach of the year award too.

Hazard's a bit of a golden boy for this stuff, he won Europa League POTY despite only starting in 4 of Chelsea's 15 games and scoring once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,388 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

How can you put a CB in at RB? Robertson omission is a disgrace and Modric had one of his worst seasons ever last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's all political. Johnny Foreigners biased towards continental based players esp la liga.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

It's all political. Johnny Foreigners biased towards continental based players esp la liga.

How are these winners chosen?

Do players and coaches vote?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement