Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,465 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

9 of the next 13 games are at Anfield, money will be rolling in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

9 of the next 13 games are at Anfield, money will be rolling in

The run we've just had, four tough away games, is something we should all appreciate coming through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

To be fair to him, it's not as bad as the lot of you calling me a Utd fan. That is some next level forum tomfoolery.

No, that would be putting the opinions of people who don't want Steven Gerrard as the next Liverpool manager down as sectarianism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

monkey9 wrote: »
    Lads, that meltdown in the Man U thread is amazing. :pac::pac::D

Even the Turd got a mention. You're some man for causing posters to lose the plot like that. :D:D

That's nothing to be proud of, people need to grow the **** up

shamrock55 wrote: »
    That's nothing to be proud of, people need to grow the **** up

Maybe this site and the internet in general just isn't for some people. This isn't real life so maturity doesn't come into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

No, that would be putting the opinions of people who don't want Steven Gerrard as the next Liverpool manager down as sectarianism.

I believe you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

To be fair to him, it's not as bad as the lot of you calling me a Utd fan. That is some next level forum tomfoolery.

You're an awful liar and a woeful amadán, so go away with your tomfoolery and catmolgen posts. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

I've had a lovely week of Liverpool Champions League gifs since 6 posted that ignore extension last week it works a treat i can safely say after a weeks use of it.

Even works on mobile too. Its brilliant.

Edit: actually it doesn't, just the normal ignore, my bad.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    You're an awful liar and a woeful amad So go away with your tomfoolery and catmolgen posts. :pac:

What did I lie about? I read back some of my posts and it's clear I am one of the better posters on this thread. I deal mostly in facts and try to stimulate reasoned debate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

5d909ae85880f995492365.gif

Unbelievable control by Trent there, stopped the ball dead in the corner. Calm as you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Lads, that meltdown in the Man U thread is amazing. :pac::pac::D

Even the Turd got a mention. You're some man for causing posters to lose the plot like that. :D:D

You do realise the poster having the meltdown is a Liverpool fan :pac::pac::pac:

The United posters in there are actually quite reserved today!!!

You do realise the poster having the meltdown is a Liverpool fan pacman.gifpacman.gifpacman.gif

Although it pains me to say it, as a Liverpool fan. I find that most meltdowns come from the Liverpool fans on this forum. The one in the Utd thread just being the latest example.

You do realise the poster having the meltdown is a Liverpool fan :pac::pac::pac:

Oh i know that. It's still hilarious. Although before that meltdown, i always thought he was a Man U fan. His head must be banging right now. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Although it pains me to say it, as a Liverpool fan. I find that most meltdowns come from the Liverpool fans on this forum. The one in the Utd thread just being the latest example.

Or people like doughboy who was pretending to be a Liverpool fan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Besides today, i think it was Kerrigooney who had the last rage quit, doesn't get the respect it deserves.

#neverforget

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I had to go look.........

fúck me my eyes hurt looking at that wall of text! What animals kept quoting it!

I have a headache and didnt even read it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Sniping at posters really needs to stop......has it ever been this bad here? Place is getting worse by the week......

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Lads quick question

Booked the Warford game through Marathon travel on the 14th of December , 1 night overnight stay with no travel included. The fixture time/date might get changed and we find that out on the 11th October but we'd like to get ahead of the curve with booking flights so we'd don't get roasted.

The Salzburg away game is on the Tuesday before and then the Club World Cup semi is on the following Wednesday. I'm thinking the game will probably be on the Saturday so book the 8.25 flight on the Sat and come home the Sunday. There's no chance this game will be on the Friday evening or Sunday will there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Lads quick question

Booked the Warford game through Marathon travel on the 14th of December , 1 night overnight stay with no travel included. The fixture time/date might get changed and we find that out on the 11th October but we'd like to get ahead of the curve with booking flights so we'd don't get roasted.

The Salzburg away game is on the Tuesday before and then the Club World Cup semi is on the following Wednesday. I'm thinking the game will probably be on the Saturday so book the 8.25 flight on the Sat and come home the Sunday. There's no chance this game will be on the Friday evening or Sunday will there?

I don't know too much about anyone here but the lads on Irish Kop are good at guessing these things would be a good idea to ask there too. Specifically this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,926 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Reports that the most inform striker in Europe young Haaland might miss the game on Wednesday due to illness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Don’t hear Lascelles being mentioned too much these days.

Looks at Liverpool's October fixtures compared to City's *sigh*

A very big month ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Next Saturday should be a cracking game against Leicester. Reckon it will be intense, Open and plenty of goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

ricero wrote: »
    Next Saturday should be a cracking game against Leicester. Reckon it will be intense, Open and plenty of goals.

I'm worried about that game. Leicester 4-0 up against Newcastle. I know Newcastle are bad and down to 10 men but Leicester are still a good side. Our front 3 are not in form either. Hope I'm wrong but can see us getting a draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

GiftofGab wrote: »
    I'm worried about that game. Leicester 4-0 up against Newcastle. I know Newcastle are bad and down to 10 men but Leicester are still a good side. Our front 3 are not in form either. Hope I'm wrong but can see us getting a draw.

It’s a tough game on paper, but I’ll be gutted if we don’t win it. That’s the level we’re operating at these days.

Rodgers is likely to replace Klopp if he keeps this us. Leicester are top 4 team again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

martyos121 wrote: »
    It’s a tough game on paper, but I’ll be gutted if we don’t win it. That’s the level we’re operating at these days.

Yep - the wannabe champions at home to a top 4 hopeful. Gotta be turning them over reasonably comfortably. 2-0.

Yep. Same goes for the Man U game. Take away all the rubbish that surrounds it and it’s another game against s poor team that we should be comfortably winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Rodgers is likely to replace Klopp if he keeps this us. Leicester are top 4 team again.

We'd need to be even more careful about our use of the word "the"! Could be a bloodbath around here. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Steady!

• Advertisement

Rodgers has found his level tbf, and he's doing well. Never ever again as Liverpool boss.

I actually think he'd be a good shout for ManU

The The are a great ban

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The The are a great ban

The Who?

The Who?

The The The

Talk Talk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'm never worried these days so Leicester Schmeicester.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,267 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Untitled.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

He plays in goal for them, doesn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

6 wrote: »
    Rodgers has found his level tbf, and he's doing well. Never ever again as Liverpool boss.

I actually think he'd be a good shout for ManU

He’s matured as a manager. Liverpool was too much too soon for someone so inexperienced at the top level of the game.

If he addresses his shortcomings in recruitment he’ll give himself a real shot at succeeding at the top level

October.

Red Bull Austria - Champions League

Leicester City - Premier League

International Break fingers crossed no injuries.

Man U - Premier League

Genk Champions League

Spurs - Premier League

Arsenal - League Cup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,738 ✭✭✭giveitholly

So Allison is supposed to be back in full training today,anyone think he might start a game before the international break?

Not a chance.

Owl. wrote: »
    He plays in goal for them, doesn't he?

Owl let you away with the awfulness of that one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'm calling fowl play.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

I'm calling fowl play.

You guys are hoot

Should Rodgers get a hero's welcome on his first return to Anfield. The guy did nothing wrong for us, he was a carpenter stripped of his tools. Can you imagine Klopp stripped of Mane, Firmino and Salah.
    Rodgers lost Sterling, Suarez, and then Sturridge to injury and got sacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,710 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Should Rodgers get a hero's welcome on his first return to Anfield. The guy did nothing wrong for us, he was a carpenter stripped of his tools. Can you imagine Klopp stripped of Mane, Firmino and Salah.

He'll get applauded for his efforts, let's not get carried away with the hero stuff.

Yes he beat Barca 4 - 0 after being 3 - 0 to reach a Champions League Final with Origi and Shaq.

If the carpenter lost his hammer and saw and replaced them with a toothbrush and butter knife you’d probably question his ability as a carpenter.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement