Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Starfleet Student

Think you spelt it wrong!!

T.Hanks^ that made me giggle :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,398 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    How’s the switch going for you?

This deserves more thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Turtyturd wrote: »
    This deserves more thanks.

No idea what you’re on about but on a unrelated note, I never get the thanks I deserve.
    I’m the thanks whore’s thanks whore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,012 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

No idea what you’re on about but on a unrelated note, I never get the thanks I deserve.
    I’m the thanks whore’s thanks whore.

sap :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

sap :)

Post reported for personal abuse. Infraction card coming in three, two ...

Post reporter for personal abuse. Infraction card coming in three, two ...

I did think twice about deleting considering the way this place is going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Talisman

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Don’t get this. Maybe stoke were just really good.
    Or maybe the Liverpool manager decided he was done and fielded a team that consisted of 3 defenders and 7 midfielders as some sort of tactical experiment to get himself sacked. Stoke had previously only scored 26 goals at home in the league that season.

This was amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,578 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

4 years ago he was appointed and it's just been ....
    giphy.gif

ever since.

Loved it and long may it continue and I think the best is yet to come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

monkey9 wrote: »

Literally not a single one of them would start for us now in our strongest 11, not even Phil given that he can’t function in our midfield. The best example of how to properly rebuild a squad, and it only took Klopp and the recruitment team less than three years given that we’ve signed nobody special since summer 2018. It’s remarkable the difference a few years makes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭klose

I remember being rather hyped over joao teixeira

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

klose wrote: »
    I remember being rather hyped over joao teixeira

Never forget Dani Pacheco!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

3 left. 2 are legends forever. Lallana is not 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

somewhere in the back of my mind there's a little voice saying Clyne never left

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

.G. wrote: »
    The ignore script feature is working so well I genuinely have no idea if you are all just posting gifs cos they're great or in response to the visitors.

It's turned the whole soccer forum from constant sniping to harmonious friendly chit chat, with the odd gif thrown in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭fyfe79

This was amazing

Cameraman follows Klopp around for 4 and a half minutes, no bother. Alisson comes into shot and the cameraman becomes lost in his wonderful beard and loses track of Klopp completely.

Peatys wrote: »
    It's turned the whole soccer forum from constant sniping to harmonious friendly chit chat, with the odd gif thrown in.

Agree 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Maybe I should try it then. Nothing friendly or harmonious for me :eek:

Is your goal to actually get people to just stop posting on boards, or what's your game?

Where will you turn when people grow tired of your act and just don't bother posting?

You're not being clever. You're not being amusing.

It's like having that lad who turns up regularly to your local and just melts everyone's heads. Eventually you either find another pub or just drink at home, because we've all too much actual **** going on to be tolerating that charade in our downtime.

I honestly can't wrap my head around why you've taken this angle, or what's to be gained for you. It's just sad.

Close your account. Take a walk. I'd even suggest taking a few. Come back with another account when you're willing to give your **** a rest and be an actual contributing member of the community.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Knex. wrote: »
    Is your goal to actually get people to just stop posting on boards, or what's your game?

Where will you turn when people grow tired of your act and just don't bother posting?

You're not being clever. You're not being amusing.

It's like having that lad who turns up regularly to your local and just melts everyone's heads. Eventually you either find another pub or just drink at home, because we've all too much actual **** going on to be tolerating that charade in our downtime.

I honestly can't wrap my head around why you've taken this angle, or what's to be gained for you. It's just sad.

Close your account. Take a walk. I'd even suggest taking a few. Come back with another account when you're willing to give your **** a rest and be an actual contributing member of the community.

Tbh I'd rather read his posts than bitching like yours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

shamrock55 wrote: »

lol at the irony of this post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭This is it

Would you not all just put him on ignore? I'm sure I'm not the only one with a pain in my hole reading about how he's trolling everyone. There's an easy fix, and it's far better than the multiple outrage posts a day that have to be waded through to read anything half decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,597 ✭✭✭brevity

shamrock55 wrote: »

Get a grip on yourself will ya

Do you feel better now?

Not sure what country you’re based in but I have a non English speaking friend moving to Ireland soon and I was wondering if you’ve had English lessons or if you’re self taught ?

I’ve noticed extraordinary progress in your grasp of the language and your ‘speaking’, or writing of it, has shown truly remarkable progress. Almost unbelievable progress.

Your posts on some of the other forums read absolutely perfect. 100%. No mistakes and a really good depth with the language.

So if you have used a teacher would you be kind enough to share their name with me so I can pass it on to my friend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Love Key and Peele, superb referencing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

It's a great site™

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

This is it wrote: »
    Would you not all just put him on ignore? I'm sure I'm not the only one with a pain in my hole reading about how he's trolling everyone. There's an easy fix, and it's far better than the multiple outrage posts a day that have to be waded through to read anything half decent.

+1M. Did this a long time ago. You all look like gimps reacting to the sh!tposting. Plus it's tedious as fcuk to trawl through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

Anyone know if Matip will be ok for United game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Steyr 556 wrote: »
    Anyone know if Matip will be ok for United game?

He's currently due to return post-international break but not sure if there's been any official update since before the Leicester game.

Him, Alisson, Shaqiri and Salah all due to return for United, according to PhysioRoom.com.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

It's a bit away but I wonder are Premier Sports showing our game away at Villa at the start of November?

EDIT: it is on Premier Sports.

Anyone know if that story about the utd team building dinner where only 5 turned up is true? Someone posted last night about it. Can’t find a confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Anyone know if that story about the utd team building dinner where only 5 turned up is true? Someone posted last night about it. Can’t find a confirmation

A question for another thread?

Akabusi wrote: »
    A question for another thread?

Well it’s funny if it’s true. It’s about our most hated rival.

The amount of sniping and smart ass comments on here is ****ing pathetic, nothing to do with football either and there's sweet **** all being done about it, be nice if lads just stuck to football

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Normally hate international breaks, but think this one will help the team. They're not playing at their peak (bar Mané) so hopefully they click soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Anyone know the story with Keita? I presume he remained in Liverpool to continue his recovery. He is key, just need him to get fit and stay fit for a prolonged period.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Is he key? We're coping pretty well without him in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭SM01

He's an option that's very nice to have when he's fit. Yeah he's underwhelmed last season, but there were glimpses of magic and an excellent career in Germany. Add to that the statsbomb Knutson fella stated a couple of years ago (before we showed interest) that if you can sign Keita, sign him, he's that good.

• Advertisement

I'd definitely prefer to have Keita when he's fit as an option then not have him, fit being the key

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Getting his full potential out of him could well be key as the season goes on. If he plays as well as we all hoped he could when he joined it could well be vital.

I agree with your sentiment though that right now he's far from key. Him and Ox have a lot of work to do to get into contention for the most important games.

We will need them though as the games come thick and fast, it's a lot of work that Fab, Wij, Hendo and Milner are getting through, need the two other lads to step up when asked.

Was a bit disappointed with both of them in the league cup, they were fine but neither stood out in a game where they should have and I don't have the same faith in them as I do the 4 usual starters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

S0PsOnO.png

I hope it's just bad luck with the injuries so far and not something deeper. We did our homework on Fekir, so I doubt there were any long-term fitness concerns with Naby when we bought him. He needs minutes in the league cup or whatever. He could be "like a new signing" if things work out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Just a reminder that Liverpool have won every single premier league game since you signed up to this forum. You should stick around more often as you are clearly a good luck charm. You are helping Liverpool win things ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,342 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Cooler, funnier, nicer etc..........and .....simply better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

No. He can add a different element to our midfield and perhaps enable us to play a different way when needed. He's different to the other options we have in CM, I'm not convinced he could do a better job even, but he can fill in when required. I like him dont get me wrong but at the moment he's a good option, key is going overboard.

Fieldog wrote: »

Got to Gif that.

AcclaimedOnlyGecko-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Got to Gif that.

You are doing god's work Coulson...

#WeReallyAreUnbearable ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Got to Gif that.

I'm sure I've seen Bobby do that on the pitch with the ball once or twice....:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,398 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

NukaCola wrote: »
    No. He can add a different element to our midfield and perhaps enable us to play a different way when needed. He's different to the other options we have in CM, I'm not convinced he could do a better job even, but he can fill in when required. I like him dont get me wrong but at the moment he's a good option, key is going overboard.

Could a silly dance up his keyness?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement