Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

The world is a lot fuller of strange people than I initially thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

This whole 1 game a week business isn't good for the thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

In fairness to all our friends who mistakenly thought Barcelona had knocked us out of the CL I thought the same myself. I still thought we had a better chance of winning the CL than the PL after that game but I was right, on that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

This thread is pathetic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I see that Sturridge has found a new club, it's the one in Turkey that starts with T that I know I'll spell wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

monkey9 wrote: »
    As far as I can see, and I don’t really come on here as much anymore so I could be wrong, but Potential Underachiever is still banging on about cliques that caused his meltdown in the first place, the Good Ole Boys seems to be one of the Man U posters from the other thread under a different account and T_Hanks is T_Hanking all his posts because Fred The Red was accused of thanking all the trolling posts which is what Mick used to do as well.

Bye.

:pac:

gimli2112 wrote: »
    In fairness to all our friends who mistakenly thought Barcelona had knocked us out of the CL I thought the same myself. I still thought we had a better chance of winning the CL than the PL after that game but I was right, on that one.

99% of us did. The ones who came along afterwards saying they never doubted we’d do it were nearly as funny as the lads blowing their load. I can remember one poster saying it but he was in full gimmick mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

As far as I can see, and I don’t really come on here as much anymore so I could be wrong, but Potential Underachiever is still banging on about cliques that caused his meltdown in the first place, the Good Ole Boys seems to be one of the Man U posters from the other thread under a different account and T_Hanks is T_Hanking all his posts because Fred The Red was accused of thanking all the trolling posts which is what Mick used to do as well.

Bye.

well that escalated, there is a conspiracy theory forum somewhere, this would not look out of place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

This is great! :D

(awaits Spirit of the Seventies to re-reg)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Bye.

I think it's great to see..
    rent fúcking free :D

Long may it last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I see that Sturridge has found a new club, it's the one in Turkey that starts with T that I know I'll spell wrong.

Temuri Ketsbia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

488793.jpg

Consistency in a world gone mad :D

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Temuri Ketsbia?

tradsponsor.

It actually says a lot if that’s the best offer he had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

No extradition treaty ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

tradsponsor.

Tradsnotsport

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

VVD wages being doubled with new contract offer? Not saying it's undeserved of course but is it true? Wonder if I try harder at work I can use the same argument.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

tradsponsor.

Glad I didn't trying, I was sure there was a z and a few silent j's in it.

VVD wages being doubled with new contract offer? Not saying it's undeserved of course but is it true? Wonder if I try harder at work I can use the same argument.

Have you ever been dribbled past in the office?

Great news on the Anfidel road redevelopment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

Trabzonspor is a big club. I wish him the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Great news on the Anfidel road redevelopment.

Whats this now - dont see it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Forbes reporting that the club is on the verge of a new kit deal with Nike that will be the biggest in the PL.

This terrible news. Nike knot make good clothe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,404 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Umaro wrote: »
    Re-reading that 1st leg match thread is good for the soul. So many lads had to wind their necks in a week later.

Also home to this cracker:

Should never leave your chin that exposed. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Talisman wrote: »
    theathletic.com/ukfootball

Does that £2.50 per month give you access to everything or just the uk football?

Also do you know if there is any podcast content?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

It's all about value. If VVD was a doctor no-one would die in his hospital.

Blanco100 wrote: »
    Does that £2.50 per month give you access to everything or just the uk football?

Everything.

Yes they have podcasts

+1 on The Athletic recommendations. There's some sort of free trial on the mobile app as far as I know too.

I got trail monday on PC computer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

This gif springs to mind when I hear all this Athletic and podcast talk...no offence like.

AmusingAnguishedBarasingha.webp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Starfleet Student

Signed up to The Athletic on recommendations from the thread and glad i did seems great value for anyone with an interest in good sports journalism didnt realize they covered MMA, motorsports and Golf which is great for me as well. Thanks for the recommendations those who took the time to give it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

There's 4 posts on this page from Ole's at the wheel Boys and I can't see any of them cos none of you quoted him/her. Keep up the good ignoring work lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1164597621631127552?s=20

Ox with a new long term contract, Klopp definitely must see that he won't be a sicknote like Sturridge going forward...

.G. wrote: »
    There's 4 posts on this page from Ole's at the wheel Boys and I can't see any of them cos none of you quoted him/her. Keep up the good ignoring work lads.

You knot under stans word ignore if you still speak about me like this! Ha!

Fieldog wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1164597621631127552?s=20

Ox with a new long term contract, Klopp definitely must see that he won't be a sicknote like Sturridge going forward...

Didn't expect him to leave anytime soon but fantastic to see a good show of faith in him from the club. Gives us something we often desperately lack in midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭davemckenna25

You knot under stans word ignore if you still speak about me like this! Ha!

Are these the posts he doesn't want quoted?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Have you ever been dribbled past in the office?.

Twice but I'm pretty sure the boss didn't notice.

Edit: Ah. Got a mail last week. He saw everything. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

.G. wrote: »

So how do you know that the posts are there?

200w.webp?cid=790b7611cc0dd50db91222fc847ee1241530bbd3d361423b&rid=200w.webp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    So how do you know that the posts are there?

200w.webp?cid=790b7611cc0dd50db91222fc847ee1241530bbd3d361423b&rid=200w.webp
    This message is hidden because The Good Ole Boys is on your ignore list.

Is what I see. Not a great feature if simply quoting the post bypasses it but it is what it is. Some forum's software can completely hide the posts and any that quote them but not here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Kinda surprised at the new deal for Ox as he had just under 3 years left on his last contract. For him, Keita & Gomez this season is so important to have less injuries & more appearances, especially the way the squad has been build for this season Liverpool can't afford anyone to get injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Talisman

Blanco100 wrote: »

The discount is for the UK launch and the subscription is for everything - there aren't different tiers on offer. The podcasts are for american sports at the moment but James Pearce has done a few Q&A sessions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Talisman

Forbes reporting that the club is on the verge of a new kit deal with Nike that will be the biggest in the PL.
    Mbappe and Havertz are both in the Nike stable.

So is Coutinho and Sterling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,497 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

And Arda Turan as well. It’s finally happening!

He just has to serve a 12 year sentence first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,380 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mboppi 2020

It's Ronnie and Zlatan who we will use Nike to sign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,466 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Talk of a deal with Nike that will blow every other shirt deal out of the water. Could be worth over 100m a season.

• Advertisement

Sell Salah as Neville say next summer for £200m and bring in Sanho and Mbappe with the Nike deal.

I'd sell Salah before Mane.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement