Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cab for one slot mvs

• 31-07-2019 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

ITEM: looking for a small cab I can convert to a deidcated Metal Slug
    POST\COLLECTION: collection, preferably somewhere close to the South, in Waterford myself
    PRICE: ?
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash, although I have been know to take my clothes off for money too

After a cab lads, something I can make into a metal slug dedicated. It's going to be LCD'd so don't worry about a monitor, and preferably with a coin mech. A poker machine would probably work well.

Thanks

Comments

If I was going LCD (for a pub etc) I'd go all in and use a pandoras box with most games disabled .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive done this, if you disabled all except 1 game it will boot straight into the game, but you still have to wait for the stupid intro scene which you cant just disable, there might be way of getting into the board and doing that though.

If you have a Metal slug anyways then it doesnt matter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Make sure you get the button layout correct & post pics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Yeah I already have a metal slug so might aswell use that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement