Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Way to improve iphones Bluetooth connection

Options
  • 31-07-2019 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

I bought inear headphones but my phone’s Bluetooth aerial must be damaged as they won’t connect satisfactory to my iPhone.

My iPad will connect to them ok.

Is there a way of improving the Bluetooth of my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mr Stetz

Dots1982 wrote: »
    I bought inear headphones but my phone’s Bluetooth aerial must be damaged as they won’t connect satisfactory to my iPhone.

My iPad will connect to them ok.

Is there a way of improving the Bluetooth of my phone?

Is your phone running the latest iOS !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Mr Stetz wrote: »
    Is your phone running the latest iOS !

Version 12.4 so yes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

... won’t connect satisfactory ...
    What you mean by that. Is either connecting or not.
    What headphones?
    What phone?
    What iPad?

What headphones?
    What phone?
    What iPad?

When I’m lying on my sofa it’ll be fine, walking around my house or the street with my phone in my pocket it’ll be ok, when I’m running with my phone in my shorts pocket the connection is consistently breaking down and unusable

What headphones?
    What phone?
    What iPad?

When I’m lying on my sofa it’ll be fine, walking around my house or the street with my phone in my pocket it’ll be ok, when I’m running with my phone in my shorts pocket the connection is consistently breaking down and unusable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Mr Stetz

Sounds like it’s your headphones are the problem. What make are they and how old !

Mr Stetz wrote: »
    Sounds like it’s your headphones are the problem. What make are they and how old !

Brand new, make is muzili. Reviews on amazon said nothing about connectivity issues.

I believe the issue is my phone’s Bluetooth to be honest.

But c'mon.
    Have try to run with iPad to confirm connection is better than to you phone?
    Have you tested other headphones connection to your phone

But c'mon.

Tried the earphones while bluetoothing another persons phone. Range was better.

I’d like to try other persons Bluetooth earphones on my phone but it’s not like everyone has a pair that they are willing to let just anyone use.

But c'mon.

I’d like to try other persons Bluetooth earphones on my phone but it’s not like everyone has a pair that they are willing to let just anyone use.

• Advertisement

Well, what i have to say.
    iPhone is not bullet proof and i just don't like it, but their tech have decent reputation, what i cannot say about Muzili.

Never heard of them before. Don't know what china country they are coming from, but you can buy exact same earbuds called Airbily (4£ cheaper) or HolyHigh. That is not even brand, some sort of e-commerce platform selling same stuff under multiple names. Website is poor and they take support requests on gmail account. Have to give them for neath design, at least on pictures, but that is all.

If i were you i would attempt to return/replace them.
    Might suggest arm-fit phone holster to keep phone at closer range if willing to continue using these Muzili/Airbily/HolyHigh/else.

Reread reviews under all names
    Verified Purchase
    The earbuds would frequently drop the connection even with the phone in my pocket. Tried re-pairing them several times but this made no difference. Will be returning them.

Reread reviews under all names

Thanks for the interest. These are the ones I’ve bought- I’ve already returned.

This topic took a while to take off. A few weeks have passed.

The reviews are excellent. Only one other guy mentioned connectivity issues. Maybe it’s not my phone’s Bluetooth that is the problem but to be honest right now, I’m no wiser.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Muzili-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Cancelling/product-reviews/B07SZBN34X/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar

Then comeback to update when you get new set of buds to confirm your phone was/is OK :D

Then comeback to update when you get new set of buds to confirm your phone was/is OK :D

That I can do but amazon or ordering off the internet isn’t the route I’ll be going down.

Advertisement