Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearly lost my Strava KOM

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Hope this chap had his garmin turned on :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,582 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i love the way they said 'he's broken the record - for men'.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

i love the way they said 'he's broken the record - for men'.

Yes indeed, Denise Mueller is still quite a bit faster at 296kph on a bike. I've only been above 70kph on a couple of occasions, nearly crapped myself and plan to keep to the low 60s for the the foreseeable future.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,582 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

windy out there now, wonder if anyone is heading out hoping to bag some KOMs.

achievement unlocked.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

achievement unlocked.

Challenge accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Bambaata wrote: »
    ......And one that if anyone manages to get access to beat then far play to ya :P
    https://www.strava.com/segments/3677659
    Jesus, how did you manage that! Nice one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

madre de dios.

• Advertisement

to be fair, he he had a strong north-westerly for that spin up howth. still, 41s off the KOM?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Jesus, how did you manage that! Nice one.

Worked there for 10+ years. I always ran at lunchtime and would head out the players tunnel on Hogan stand to get GPS signal and off id go around the pitch and down Clontarf strand.

Advertisement