Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red buses and sectioned off area in M3 Parkway

• 01-08-2019 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea what this is about. Temporary I hope

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Irish Rail have leased a section of the car park to Intel for the company' s employees. Intel in turn are running a shuttle to the facility in Leixlip. That's my understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Irish Rail have leased a section of the car park to Intel for the company' s employees. Intel in turn are running a shuttle to the facility in Leixlip. That's my understanding.

Thanks. Very helpful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Is the remaining general access car park filling up with commuters cars these days or are there still free spaces throughout the day? The trains seem very full arriving at Hansfield (where I get on) from M3 and Dunboyne in the last year or so (although quieter at the moment as it's the height of summer).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

ongarboy wrote: »
    Is the remaining general access car park filling up with commuters cars these days or are there still free spaces throughout the day? The trains seem very full arriving at Hansfield (where I get on) from M3 and Dunboyne in the last year or so (although quieter at the moment as it's the height of summer).

Looks to be a few free spaces still. But of course, Irish Rail will muck that up, by giving too much space to the Intel crowd.

Very quiet today. I'd say with the amount of building going on around by 3Arena, there will be a lot more people on the train going forward. Theyll need more than 3 carriages, but they have some cock and bull line that the track can't take the extra weight

Advertisement