Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to open a joint Bank account from last 1 month, worst experience ever

Options
  • 01-08-2019 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

it's almost a month that i have initiated in branch request (Bray Branch) to open a joint bank account with my wife
    Application reference no. : MQ0929 
    i still don't know the status of my application,worst experience ever, such a poor service...

Can you please look into this matter ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi,

it's almost a month that i have initiated in branch request (Bray Branch) to open a joint bank account with my wife
    Application reference no. : MQ0929 
    i still don't know the status of my application,worst experience ever, such a poor service...

Can you please look into this matter ?

Thanks

Hi varunprabhakar,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are very sorry to hear of your experience in trying to open this Joint Account and would like to help.

Could you please send us a PM with the names on the application, your contact telephone and the date you made the application in the Bray Branch. We can then follow up with the Branch on this for you.

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 7 varunprabhakar

HI John,

Thanks for your revert,
    All requested information has been sent to you through PM,
    My wife is  permanent employee of Bank of Ireland, her first month salary couldn't get credited due to delay in account opening process & now second month of salary is due shortly.
    Strange, if it's taking almost a month to open a account application for a BOI employee then imagine how much it would take for an ordinary person to open an account with BOI.

Please resolve this issue asap..

Many Thanks
    Varun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

HI John,

Thanks for your revert,
    All requested information has been sent to you through PM,
    My wife is  permanent employee of Bank of Ireland, her first month salary couldn't get credited due to delay in account opening process & now second month of salary is due shortly.
    Strange, if it's taking almost a month to open a account application for a BOI employee then imagine how much it would take for an ordinary person to open an account with BOI.

Please resolve this issue asap..

Many Thanks
    Varun

Hi varunprabhakar,

Thank you for sending the PM.

I have contacted the Bray Branch to request an update on your application. I will revert back to your PM when they respond.

Thank you for your patience with this.

John

Advertisement