Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning for a post in the pes/fifa forum

Options
  • 01-08-2019 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭

So Tuesday morning i received a warning this was the message i got.

Dear How Soon Is Now,

You have been warned for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

Mr Moon

Your post: Quote:
    Originally Posted by How Soon Is Now viewpost.gif
    No updated transfers yet which is gay. Wanted the United team up to date.
    So when i actually read the message and what i received it for i laughed thinking wtf is this for real. I replied to the pm with really?? haha.

I haven't heard anything since and the whole thing comes across as incredibly petty.

Look ive been banned and warned for things separate to this in the past and a lot of it i understood where it was coming from and thats fine. This though is a bit stupid in fairness.

I see no issue with my original post which i was warned for it wasn't meant to cause offense to anyone!

It this the level where at now on Boards.ie where something so ridiculously stupid and harmless is been seen as something to warn or maybe ban a poster over?

I have said and done plenty on here which im sure might of offended someone yet i get warned for this?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you wish to appeal this please engage with the mod directly. Simply saying "really??" is not an an appeal, nor an attempt to discuss the sanction

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Beasty wrote: »
    If you wish to appeal this please engage with the mod directly. Simply saying "really??" is not an an appeal, nor an attempt to discuss the sanction

Ive replied to mods in similar fashion before and they addressed the situation and that was fine. Where all humans after all i didn't think i needed to ask him nicely or officially address him.

Do you not see why i think this whole situation is incredibly petty? Especially considering the context of my original post.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please attempt to resolve this directly with the mod. That is the first step of the dispute process and must be concluded before starting a thread here

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Beasty wrote: »
    Please attempt to resolve this directly with the mod. That is the first step of the dispute process and must be concluded before starting a thread here

Thanks

Ok no problem I sent another pm just now.

Advertisement