Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"trendy" school shoes

Options
  • 01-08-2019 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hi all. My ten year old has really became interested in clothes and shoes etc and what other people are wearing etc. What would be the popular/cool choices for school shoes for that age group? I'm a bit conscious of kids becoming mean etc as she gets higher into primary and don't want her to feel conscious! Runners and bags etc are easy to buy but am a bit lost with the school shoes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

2013Lara wrote: »
    Hi all. My ten year old has really became interested in clothes and shoes etc and what other people are wearing etc. What would be the popular/cool choices for school shoes for that age group? I'm a bit conscious of kids becoming mean etc as she gets higher into primary and don't want her to feel conscious! Runners and bags etc are easy to buy but am a bit lost with the school shoes.

does the school have certain policy ? ours doesn't, and for 5th for my daughter we bought hers from a proper women shoes shop. I prefer to get her quality leather shoes ... she was happy to try something different than other girls in her class.

in general I enjoy going shopping with her more from when we search items (clothing/shoes) outside of kiddies section :)

Advertisement