Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New thread on homelessness missing (A&P Forum)

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The mod who deleted it is Graham. Could you PM him to enquire why it was closed? If not satisfied with the explanation you can return to this thread and say so and we can then have a look

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I've sent that now. Is it gone gone when it's deleted or is a restore possible?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Slydice wrote: »
    I've sent that now. Is it gone gone when it's deleted or is a restore possible?

It can be re-instated

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I have gotten a reply and I am satisfied with the explanation. Thanks for your time and the clarification.

Excellent - I'm closing this one up then

Thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement