Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery purchase

• 02-08-2019 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi folks,

New to the photography world. I have a zillion questions but I'll stick to 2 just for now!

Was wondering if any of you had any tips, contacts, ideas on getting replacement batteries for Nikon D7500. Battery model is EL-EN15a. Original here is €90 odd. Have any of you found a way or a legit company outside of Ireland who will actually deliver them? Found some good deals but no success in getting them here.

I've seen the El-EN15 model in Currys for about €30. Have read a few comments saying it would work in the D7500 but others saying no.

Finally, does anyone know if it is possible to have a lens calibrated here in Ireland? I've just purchased a Tamron 70-200 and I think it might need a little adjustment. I'm not keen on doing it myself as I am a total newbie. Was thinking I would rather send it in somewhere and have them do it but not sure if its possible.

Any info on any of the queries would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

Get on to Conns even & ask them, theres this one its more powerful over the normal Nikon ones but they'll know or sure if it'll work in your camera, I use hahnel ones in my Canon eos80d & my eos600d's id recommend them tbh.
    https://www.connscameras.ie/p/hahnel-hlx-el15hp-nikon-battery/5099113811509

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭toe_knee

You can buy batteries from Amazon and use Addresspal as a delivery. I have bought plenty from there for my Canon and my Fuji cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 peannoir

Hi there,
    Apologies for the delay in responding to you both.
    Thanks for that information.
    Got sorted hopefully.
    Friend of a friend coming over from UK by car next week so theyre going to bring a few for me.
    Defininetly will keep Conns in mind for the future though. I'm on the other side of the country so it'll be a day trip!!
    I was also told about Address Pal as an option. Looked at their list of 'restricted' and assumed batteries like these were a sure thing.
    Did not want to risk it this time, as knowing my luck, it would be my package that would be dodgy :)

Thanks again to you both,
    Best, PO

Advertisement