Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer Hunting Licence

Options
  • 02-08-2019 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Dept on the ball this year, got my licence today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

As the title my license came today, very prompt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Same as...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Yup. Nice shiny green one this year.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

EH?? Mines a light blue this year.:..

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Heh, heh, heh.

Had the same discussion with a mate and my Father this morning. They both say it's blue, i say its green. Not that it matters, but it's like that fecking dress thing all over again.

The colour is the same as my sister used on some presses a few years back. I asked her why she painted them green and she said it was blue. There must be something about this exact shade that i see a green when most others say blue.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

mine looks blue as well, I was a week past the end of June deadline handing mine in and it was still here today, there very efficient this year :).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I wouldn't be great at describing colors myself but the one I got looks blue'ish , could be green too, I couldn't care less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dslJ-xLO4s

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

Got mine today also. Although I've only seen two deer since the end of May and I live smack bang in the middle of Wicklow deer Country which is very unusual for me this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

Ye me too. High security blue. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Cass wrote: »
    Heh, heh, heh.

Had the same discussion with a mate and my Father this morning. They both say it's blue, i say its green. Not that it matters, but it's like that fecking dress thing all over again.

The colour is the same as my sister used on some presses a few years back. I asked her why she painted them green and she said it was blue. There must be something about this exact shade that i see a green when most others say blue.

Looks green to me as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Cass wrote: »
    Heh, heh, heh.

Sort of like like Fr Ted's preists socks???:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8VFecEzkgk

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Looks green to me as well.

Oh, thank f***. Thought i was going to be left hanging out here on my own with my "green" license.

Now just to go out and find the purple deer. :D:D

/ i'll get my coat.

Advertisement