Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Live - VIP Packages

• 02-08-2019 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just got a notification on FB re these packages available for November in 3 Arena.

Pricey enough at 271 euro for a Premium Fan Package, but if it was decent I'd probably do it so that my boy could meet his heroes.

That's where I'm hesitating - they don't name who the star is that will be at the meet and greet, so it could be very disappointing if it's someone barely known - has anyone any experience of these and could give advice.

On a side note, I get 10% off these tickets (max 6) through my employer, I'll only be getting two at most so if anyone wanted me to get them some slightly cheaper just let me know.

Any info appreciated

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Think it was Becky and Kofi at the one in May

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Thanks for the offer man, very kind of you to post.

It'd be interesting to see what these VIP Packages offer other than a meet and greet session. I'd be hoping for ringside seats at the very minimum as well as merch etc

Edit JUst checked. The Meet & Greet is not included at that price dude. It's the €405 tickets have the meet and greet. Premium fan package includes
    • One WWE VIP themed gym bag filled with an assortment of WWE gym accessories
    • Commemorative 3D event ticket
    • One 3D WWE hard stock poster Show day VIP amenities – avoid the queues
    • Early entry into the arena prior to general public
    • Express lane at the main merchandise stand
    • VIP priority check-in
    • On site VIP event staff to assist you

Save yourself some money dude, i don't think those *tokens are worth paying the premium for to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Thanks for the offer man, very kind of you to post.

It'd be interesting to see what these VIP Packages offer other than a meet and greet session. I'd be hoping for ringside seats at the very minimum as well as merch etc

Edit JUst checked. The Meet & Greet is not included at that price dude. It's the €405 tickets have the meet and greet. Premium fan package includes
    • One WWE VIP themed gym bag filled with an assortment of WWE gym accessories
    • Commemorative 3D event ticket
    • One 3D WWE hard stock poster Show day VIP amenities – avoid the queues
    • Early entry into the arena prior to general public
    • Express lane at the main merchandise stand
    • VIP priority check-in
    • On site VIP event staff to assist you

Save yourself some money dude, i don't think those *tokens are worth paying the premium for to be honest

Thanks so much for that. Yeah that’s mental money. Hoping to go to WM in April so may as well keep the cash and beef up the spends for then.

Thanks again.

Advertisement