Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Home Move

• 02-08-2019 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Looking for help on this, as i am getting nowhere fast with Vodafone.

I booked a home move from my old location on 11th June, as i knew i had to be out of the property i was in, in the middle of July.

When Home move team was contacted, they have an email that says the max time for this is 28 days (Working), I am currently moved from my old location, and this is day 38 & still no broadband installed at my new location.

I am just after coming off the phone with them & they are saying the service will be delivered on 4th Sept.

They are saying KN need to run a cable & won't be complete until then.

How can i get this escalated as it is like talking to a brick wall in trying to get answers from Vodafone.

TBH, their customer service is appalling, with no regard for their customers.

Total unprofessional company.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If its that long ahead its gone for a works order. Normal timelines don't apply.

You'll have to wait, Vodafone cannot do anything about this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

They are saying KN need to run a cable & won't be complete until then.

There is no cable at your new location?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ryant1981

65 days & counting. Still no service provided. Sept 4th came & went & no show onsite. Called them on 3rd & was told that my order was cancelled, then they came back 2 mins later & said an engineer would be onsite the following day to complete & i needed to wait at home.

Took the day off to get this completed & there was again a no show. After calling back again on the 4tt, i was told by Mohammad that he would get an engineer onsite asap & it would be the 11th. Got an email during the week to say that someone would be onsite on 12th, so i was prepared to wait the extra day.

Have this morning gotten a call to say they will be someone onsite to do a survey tomorrow (Even though a survey has already been done on July 3rd).

Further delay.
    This is complete incompetence from a supposedly "Reputable" company.

Advertisement