Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle gear 4

Options
  • 02-08-2019 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

ITEM: bg4
    PRICE: 60
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash,

Bg4 cab, just a shell, comes with steering,pedals etc, I also have the seat to go with it

Make a nice name driver

Comments

ITEM: bg4
    PRICE: 60
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash,

Bg4 cab, just a shell, comes with steering,pedals etc, I also have the seat to go with it

Make a nice name driver

Colour me interested.
    What size monitor does it take ?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Hi Mitch would you be able to PM me please if possible? having difficulty at the moment receiving "Mitchomagic has exceeded their stored private messages quota" message, Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

dav09 wrote: »
    Hi Mitch would you be able to PM me please if possible? having difficulty at the moment receiving "Mitchomagic has exceeded their stored private messages quota" message, Thanks.

Please read the forum charter at the link below. All deals must be made on thread before going to PM. If you break that rule you will be banned.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057355518

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Hi any questions ask away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement