If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE65RU8000

Options
  • 02-08-2019 3:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi what processor does this have please . and also if this tv doesn't fix an audio lag issue we are having can , i return it within 14 days?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi what processor does this have please . and also if this tv doesn't fix an audio lag issue we are having can , i return it within 14 days?
    Hi freak scence,

I can't actually find any definitive information on what processor the Samsung uses.

What audio lag issue are you trying to fix? If you were to return a TV to us it would need to be returned to our Belfast store boxed as new with all original packaging and accessories.

Kind regards

David

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭freak scence

Hi freak scence,

I can't actually find any definitive information on what processor the Samsung uses.

What audio lag issue are you trying to fix? If you were to return a TV to us it would need to be returned to our Belfast store boxed as new with all original packaging and accessories.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David audio lag issue is do with a Lg tv we have ,the processor on it is slow so it is 1/2 second behind the other tvs we have , so theres a lip sync issue with it and our pa system, even a chaep bog standard walker tv is in sync.  No probs with boxing etc we would know straight away.

Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David audio lag issue is do with a Lg tv we have ,the processor on it is slow so it is 1/2 second behind the other tvs we have , so theres a lip sync issue with it and our pa system, even a chaep bog standard walker tv is in sync.  No probs with boxing etc we would know straight away.
    Hi freak scence,

Is the source as satellite box or is it through every source going into the TV?

Kind regards

David

Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David
    Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David
    satellite box, moved the tv thats giving a problem to an area that another tv is working fine and it's the same in that location , just a ****ty processor . Going to stick a samsung I have at home in there during the week to test it and if that works will , get this new one .

Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David
    Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David
    satellite box, moved the tv thats giving a problem to an area that another tv is working fine and it's the same in that location , just a ****ty processor . Going to stick a samsung I have at home in there during the week to test it and if that works will , get this new one .
    No Problem at all Freak Scence.

Let me know once your tried the Samsung and we can take it from there.

• Advertisement

Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David
    Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David

cheers excellent customer service 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David
    Hi freak scence,

Kind regards

David

cheers excellent customer service 
    Thanks Freak Scence :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.