Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POSTING ON FORUMS

Options
  • 03-08-2019 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Just wondering why cant I post on forums. Its a waste of time being a member if I cant post things

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Which forum are you trying to post in?
    Some of them have restrictions regarding post count or membership sign-up date. Others (like Soccer for instance) you’ll need to apply to be allowed post.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You have asked this question before

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110049580

You cannot post in the Soccer forum until you have made sufficient posts elsewhere on the site and have successfully applied for access as linked in that prior thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Savi7 wrote:
    Just wondering why cant I post on forums. Its a waste of time being a member if I cant post things

Exact same,I'm trying to post a question on richer sounds no joy,I follow forum etc but can't post

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Exact same,I'm trying to post a question on richer sounds no joy,I follow forum etc but can't post

What exactly is happening? Is there an error message?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi corks finest,

On the richersounds forum, once you're logged in you should be able to use the "Ask a question" tab to post a new thread.

487911.PNG

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement