Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catchphrase

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Tamara tamara

sKeith wrote: »
    katie's found her match

I just see a boxing ring and Katie or opponent on all fours. Maybe I'm over thinking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'd love to tell you you're close.
    I'd love to get that Katie Taylor on all fours image out of my head.
    This Banjo's work is never done.....

Still, don't give up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Banjo wrote:
    I'd love to tell you you're close. I'd love to get that Katie Taylor on all fours image out of my head. This Banjo's work is never done.....

:pac:

Thanks now I'll never sleep!

Wear course mittens. You'll stop eventually and exhaustion will do the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,525 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Kate Middleton

• Advertisement

No, but I like this brute force approach of naming Kate's.
    It's half the battle.
    I told you you should have gone with George, Banjo. No one is ever going to get "Michael in an April Ring" from "Kate"!
    (Actually just got where you're going with Middleton, that's not too far off!)

fritzelly wrote: »
    Kate Middleton

if this isn't the right answer then it should be.

That an epic answer

Banjo are you one of those people that write crytpic crosswords for newspapers :D

And in fact they aren't cryptic it just the way you communicate

Banjo wrote: »
    No, but I like this brute force approach of naming Kate's.
    It's half the battle.
    I told you you should have gone with George, Banjo. No one is ever going to get "Michael in an April Ring" from "Kate"!
    (Actually just got where you're going with Middleton, that's not too far off!)

Royal something?

Banjo are you one of those people that write crytpic crosswords for newspapers :D

And in fact they aren't cryptic it just the way you communicate

I communicate in childhood memories of shame and intense close ups of hot writhing wormy flesh that make you want to vomit and ejaculate at the same time. It's why I retired from Codenames.

• Advertisement

Alright if Banjo didn't spot the middleton bit straight off, the 100 in some form should be correct

Alright if Banjo didn't spot the middleton bit straight off, the 100 in some form should be correct

There is no 100 in the answer. Not sure where you're getting 100. There's 16 4s, which would be 64 but that's nothing to do with it either. Wish I'd thought of it though, it's better than this one!

But wow! I think we can all agree that I should not host a second time :) You just have this one hill to run up and you're free.

No one even had a go at the sub-catchphrase that explains the whole thing :(

There is no 100 in the answer. Not sure where you're getting 100. There's 16 4s, which would be 64 but that's nothing to do with it either. Wish I'd thought of it though, it's better than this one!

But wow! I think we can all agree that I should not host a second time :) You just have this one hill to run up and you're free.

No one even had a go at the sub-catchphrase that explains the whole thing :(

I looked, Im just getting bad read flash backs from werewolf now though :eek:

4/4 would be a 100% a 100 is a ton so thats where the ton came from I think.

And kate is in the middle of those tons

Edit: o you already knew never mind

Also memo to self its a catchphrase

Yes! Kate is in the middle! That's not the answer but it's one step - only the rest of the marathon to go!
    Who is Kate, and what is 4/4?
    Mr Chips! Guide their heads from these depraved depths of ignorance to the wuthering heights of enlightenment!

(Most of these outbursts are clues rather than me being a prick. Well ok, not most but some.)

Yes! Kate is in the middle! That's not the answer but it's one step - only the rest of the marathon to go!
    Who is Kate, and what is 4/4?
    Mr Chips! Guide their heads from these depraved depths of ignorance to the wuthering heights of enlightenment!

(Most of these outbursts are clues rather than me being a prick. Well ok, not most but some.)

Yeah but as if we weren't struggling enough you threw in George and Michael. Oh wait I'm seeing wham now. Hmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

george michael on all fours after being smacked by katie taylor?

sKeith wrote: »
    geoege michael on all fours after being smacked by katie taylor?

George's ring being smac....Never mind....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tag teamed Kate

Am I helping Banjo?

I thought we had a connection sKeith. I thought you, at least, would see what I see, like a cloud that looks like Wurzel Gummidge playing a saxophone but everyone else just sees a cloud. Now that cloud has busted apart, and there's no more Wurzel. And I'm alone...
    Am I helping Banjo?

Depends? Is that you I can hear downstairs emptying the dishwasher?
    I might be being burgled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I thought we had a connection sKeith. I thought you, at least, would see what I see, like a cloud that looks like Wurzel Gummidge playing a saxophone but everyone else just sees a cloud. Now that cloud has busted apart, and there's no more Wurzel. And I'm alone...
    Bet you were great craic as a child

To thine own self be true

I'm highly intrigued, I'd love to figure it out (I wont) but banjo has got catchphrase rocking.

Bet you were great craic as a child

I still am, no matter what you heard. At my parties I have bothe sausage rolls and sausages but with bread rolls on the side because **** THE RULES! I also serve different cordials.

Downing street 10 :o

Someone has to get it or the host chain is broken.

Please.

I want to sleep.

Ok bear with me. The wham thing and then kind of full marks and then Kate Midleton.
    Wham bam thank you m'aam.
    No. Ok.

Someone has to get it or the host chain is broken.

Please.

I want to sleep.

You can never leave.
    The chain cannot be broken.

Schrödinger's cat

Ok I'm off to sleep. I'll no doubt dream of Katie Taylor hammering the head off George Michael while Kate Midleton sings "it's me I'm Kathy" in the red corner. Someone will be on all fours saying come on give it 100 percent.
    Thanks Banjo.
    Night all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

April 4th KATE

Advertisement