Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New development at Rhebogue Hill

• 04-08-2019 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for someone who has invested in new homes at Rhebogue Hill, Limerick.
    Looks like the construction is at halt at the moment.
    Please PM me if you have any info.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Builders holidays were the last two weeks, there hasn't been an active site in the country. All back on Tuesday.

May have something to do with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Haven't seen any work in the last 5-6 weeks or so.

I hope it's not another Mungret gate, where builders are no longer working. Maybe a sign of recession?

I have purchased home at Rhebogue Hill and looking for any other buyer to share info.
    Builders holidays were the last two weeks, there hasn't been an active site in the country. All back on Tuesday.

Just a Bump Up

If anyone bought property there or has info, PM me.

Any idea is this development is still on halt?

Advertisement