Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online transactions

Options
  • 04-08-2019 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi my card doesn't seem to allow any online transaction s but is working at ATM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi Irishtraveler,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch with us here.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your card for online purchases. When using your card online, you may see a "Verified by Visa" or "3D Secure" message. This is an extra step of online protection that sends you a one-time passcode via text to authorise the transaction. If the Verified by Visa team don't have your up to date mobile number then you may not be able to use your card online. To update your contact number with them, you can reach them 24/7 on 0818200370 or 003531250370.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]If you're not seeing a "Verified by Visa" message then you can certainly send us a message from your Online Banking and an advisor will look into this for you. You can log into 365 Online (through the browser on your mobile/PC) and on the left hand side you'll see Service Desk. From here you can use the "Ask a Question" facility to send your message.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]I hope this information helps.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many thanks,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Kat[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 6 irishtraveler

Hi I need help urgently I'm trying log into banking365 from my home in Indonesia it's a new set up now saying I have to register my device. Put I'm not receiving any code when it says they have sent me a code for access????

Ease help now I need access money now thanks ðŸ™

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi I need help urgently I'm trying log into banking365 from my home in Indonesia it's a new set up now saying I have to register my device. Put I'm not receiving any code when it says they have sent me a code for access????

Ease help now I need access money now thanks ðŸ™
    Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

In order to receive this text your mobile number would need to be up to date on your account. 

If you're not receiving this text or if your number is not up to date then it would be necessary for you to contact our customer service desk on 0035314044000 from abroad and one of my colleagues will certainly do their best to assist you further. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement