Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank account / POS recommendation for new business

Options
  • 04-08-2019 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hello,

I've searched the forum but not really finding what I'm after...

I'm looking for a recommendation for a bank account for a new business that would allow easy integration for website sales, POS integration, a couple of debit cards for spending and the ability to non Euro transactions at a reasonable exchange rate. Irish based but probably going to be dealing with UK customers as well as eurozone.

I've looked at Revolut for business - it seems I'd need a 3rd party POS set up but great for cross border transactions and ease of use. Also looked at PayPal - looks great for POS integration but as a bank account how useful would it be?

Thanks very much in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

PayPal is very expensive for doing payments, I use stripe which can be integrated into eCommerce sites and brick and mortar ePOS. If you are doing a large amount of transactions you might be better with going for something like WorldPay

I use N26 for my business bank account, very much like Revolut. This link compares them both

https://www.finder.com/uk/revolut-vs-n26

Regards
    Dave

Declan1 wrote: »
    Hello,

I've searched the forum but not really finding what I'm after...

I'm looking for a recommendation for a bank account for a new business that would allow easy integration for website sales, POS integration, a couple of debit cards for spending and the ability to non Euro transactions at a reasonable exchange rate. Irish based but probably going to be dealing with UK customers as well as eurozone.

I've looked at Revolut for business - it seems I'd need a 3rd party POS set up but great for cross border transactions and ease of use. Also looked at PayPal - looks great for POS integration but as a bank account how useful would it be?

Thanks very much in advance for any advice.

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

Advertisement