Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head - to - Head League Table from last season

• 05-08-2019 11:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a way to see the final league standings from the Leagues you were in last season?

Currently have a finishing order being debated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

razorblunt wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a way to see the final league standings from the Leagues you were in last season?

Currently have a finishing order being debated.

Not easily once its reset. Can try the way back machine shouldn't be too hard if you have a team ID to start with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Thanks Jimmii, can you explain that to me, with crayons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Not sure if this is possible to email the FPL and ask if they can retrieve it for you and email back? Very long shot, but maybe it is still sitting on their servers somewhere and they are willing to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Any chance it would be posted on last year's thread ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

No luck on this, they keep your points total obviously but not the league data!

Its caused tons of issues, the winner was due back ~£1800, I myself was up £465.
    Effectively its reset for this season.

The league admin had to change!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

razorblunt wrote: »
    No luck on this, they keep your points total obviously but not the league data!

Its caused tons of issues, the winner was due back ~£1800, I myself was up £465.
    Effectively its reset for this season.

The league admin had to change!

I would be furious. There was plenty of time for this to be sorted before it was reset.

Unexcusable imo.

Advertisement