Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the best place online to get a full rundown of everything happening in Limeri

• 05-08-2019 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I'm trying to integrate myself into the city a bit more. Hermitage Green played a few weeks back and I'd heard nothing about it til the day after and was fairly disappointed to have missed it.

I'd love to go see and take part in things happening in Limerick but where is the best place to get notifications on all (the majority of) events happening in Limerick so that I can get out and do things a bit more.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

I'm trying to integrate myself into the city a bit more. Hermitage Green played a few weeks back and I'd heard nothing about it til the day after and was fairly disappointed to have missed it.

I'd love to go see and take part in things happening in Limerick but where is the best place to get notifications on all (the majority of) events happening in Limerick so that I can get out and do things a bit more.

Sadly probably social media.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Twitter

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You'd need to check the Limerick Leader, Limerick Post, I Love Limerick, The Belltable & Lime Tree Theatre, University Concert Hall, Dolan's, and Facebook to catch everything. I'd love to create a script that could travel them all and aggregate the lot into one event guide!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭pigtown

Twitter

This is your best bet. Follow Dolans, UCH, Limetree, Belltable, Limerick Arts Office to start with and you'll see a lot of what's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

The ‘discover’ section on the council site.

https://www.limerick.ie/discover/whats-on/browse

• Advertisement
Advertisement