Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genshin Impact

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I'm Adventure rank 25 and I've put about 30 hours into it or so. First time playing a gacha game and I found it quite addictive. The graphics are kind of like Borderlands 3...

This is interactive map is useful for later in the game.

https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

why is this game free

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    why is this game free

It's very worrying tbh. F2P model lends itself to predatory game design.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

why is this game free

Because this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Gave it a go for a week, got bored of it... find the 2 abilities nature of characters too dull, with just the elemental combo system to spice it up somewhat between characters.

Very good presentation for a F2P game though.

• Advertisement

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Gave it a go for a week, got bored of it... find the 2 abilities nature of characters too dull, with just the elemental combo system to spice it up somewhat between characters.

Very good presentation for a F2P game though.

Did breath of the wild bore you too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Did breath of the wild bore you too ?

More so.

BeerWolf wrote: »
    More so.

I guess there's always one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

At least 2, I bought a switch primarily to try it. Found it boring and poorly produced, and I tend to love open-world RPGs.
    As for Genshin it looks better but they still have borked PC controls (key remapping can be done now via a backdoor process but last time I tried you still couldn't invert vertical for the mouse, even though you can for a controller).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Is this any good on iOS ? Be way better play it on console ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Me also. I bought a switch purely to play Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild. I just couldn't get into BotW. The weapons breaking infuriated me. I keep telling myself I'll go back and give it another go but I never have.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone playing this on ps5? Only at adventure level 5 but enjoying it so far. Clearly heavily borrowing from Breath of the Wild, they even copied the moblins.

Advertisement