Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odeon 3 codes

Options
  • 05-08-2019 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi anyone got 3 cinema codes for odeon 2 for €10 please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lou84

garry b wrote: »
    Hi anyone got 3 cinema codes for odeon 2 for €10 please

Yep I do! if you mail me your number or email ill screenshot over to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

Vodafone do them as well now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭downtheroad

sue97 wrote: »

Where do you get them on Vodafone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Where do you get them on Vodafone?

On their app. Click Offers then Cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Not there for me

Do what I said to someone

Get three sim
    Put in old phone
    5er every so often, make call to even your number to use some credit /keep number active
    Install app on your phone and log in with that number
    Get codes, enter competitions etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Not there for me either ?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

sue97 wrote:

Vodafone do free cinema passes on a sporadic basis, time and title are chosen by vodafone, not sure that this is the same as the 3 offering.

Its been on my account since i moved to vodafone. Click on offers from the drop down menu. Click on get the latest offers at bottom of screen, click on cinema and leisure. There is cinema for 1; cinema for 2. Click on cinema for 2. Put in lots of unnecessary information and buy your ticket. It's 10 euro for 2 and includes weekends.

I can’t figure out how to attach screenshots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭downtheroad

Are you bill pay or pay as you go?
    Its been on my account since i
    moved to vodafone. Click on offers from the drop down menu. Click on get the latest offers at bottom of screen, click on cinema and leisure. There is cinema for 1; cinema for 2. Click on cinema for 2. Put in lots of unnecessary information and buy your ticket. It's 10 euro for 2 and includes weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Anyone else see this on their account / app? I rang them today and their CS agent hadn’t a clue what I was talking about ?
    Its been on my account since i moved to vodafone. Click on offers from the drop down menu. Click on get the latest offers at bottom of screen, click on cinema and leisure. There is cinema for 1; cinema for 2. Click on cinema for 2. Put in lots of unnecessary information and buy your ticket. It's 10 euro for 2 and includes weekends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

ALS wrote:
    Anyone else see this on their account / app? I rang them today and their CS agent hadn’t a clue what I was talking about ?

Nopes...Vodafone bill pay customer

I am on the bog standard 20 euro a month account.

ALS wrote: »

Pay as you go. If you pm me your number i can send you screenshots. It won't let me upload them here as files are too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 saleem

In order to get the cinema offer, you have to be on Vodafone X plan. I have both Vodafone X and the normal payg plan and it does not show up on the normal plans.

Advertisement