Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dino (from Dino's Chipper Terenure) passed away

Options
  • 05-08-2019 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭

For those who may wish to know, I've heard that Dino has passed away (in Italy) a couple of days ago. Within a year of Lisa as it turns out. rip.

Comments

For those who may wish to know, I've heard that Dino has passed away (in Italy) a couple of days ago. Within a year of Lisa as it turns out. rip.

I didn't even know Lisa had died. I used to live nearby when I moved to Dublin about 8 years ago, and would take dates there after the pub and tell them the story about the Thin Lizzy song. I'm not entirely sure if Dino was who I thought he was, but Lisa was unmistakable.

Sad to hear. Riposa in pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,408 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ah, I thought that Dino was Senator Denis 'Dino' Cregan from Cork. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Cregan

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭A Shropshire Lad

Not sure whos running that takeaway these days, perhaps other members of the family, but its an awful kip. They have had the health inspectors in there twice to my knowledge with warnings

I think a major problem with some of these Italian chippers is that the second and third generation have little interest in running them

Advertisement