Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Washing Machine Recommendation

Options
  • 06-08-2019 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

I need to buy a new washing machine in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know of a good quality washing machine that is at a good value (reduced!) price at the moment? I would prefer Bosch/Whirlpool etc. rather than Finlux etc. All advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whodafunk

byronbay2 wrote: »
    I need to buy a new washing machine in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know of a good quality washing machine that is at a good value (reduced!) price at the moment? I would prefer Bosch/Whirlpool etc. rather than Finlux etc. All advice appreciated.

I bit the bullet and got a Bosch machine in Powercity for 400. Really good machine and cleans the clothes well unlike my last machine. Has a good 60min and 30min rapid wash which actually clean!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I wouldn't buy a Whirlpool anyway. I had terrible trouble with a Whirlpool until eventually I bought a Seimens. The Whirlpool quality isn't as good as it had been years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

123.ie do a discount of 10% in-store for power city if you know anyone with them

Advertisement