Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong tar / unable to top up

Options
  • 06-08-2019 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi. Moved in a new place recently and I'm trying to top up the PAYG Electric Ireland meter. I created an account online for PAYG, added the meter and scheduled a top up. When I entered the code, it rejected it and said 'wrong tar'. I've called [font=Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]1850 372 372 for help, but it asks for a 9-digit account number - my online account doesn't have such number anywhere, only the meter number. I can top up the meter on my online account and see my details, but no account number. Live chat on the site told me to call the number mentioned above and press 3, which did nothing - it just keeps asking for the acc. number. Any help on this? Is there somewhere else I need to register? Thanks.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Midnight77,

Sorry to read of the meter issue.

We must advise that it is necessary to speak with the dedicated PAYG team on that telephone number, 1850 372 372 or 01 8529534.

You will be put through to the next available advisor if you wait until all of the options are listed.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement