Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

large amounts of coins I wish to cash into my account

Options
  • 06-08-2019 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi BoI, 
    I have a large amount of coins that i wish to cash into my account. 
    I have already divided them out into money bags totalling about 25 small bags. 
    My question is, is there a preferred day to drop them into the bank in order to lodge? 
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi BornIn84,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Our branch team would be happy to lodge the coins for you. To give you the best advice, may we ask, which branch would be like to visit? Also, are you a personal or business customer?

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Hi BornIn84,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Our branch team would be happy to lodge the coins for you. To give you the best advice, may we ask, which branch would be like to visit? Also, are you a personal or business customer?

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Hi Kat!
    I'm a personal customer. My local branch I have my account with is Lucan, but i live in Dundrum now  and work in the city center (smithfield). 
    I would say preferably somewhere in the city centre.
    Thank you! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi BornIn84,

Thanks very much for linking back in with us.

That's perfect, thanks for confirming that. The Smithfield branch might be best if you're working nearby. They don't have any restrictions on lodging coins so whenever is convenient for you, we'll be ready. Dundrum are the very same, pop in anytime 10am-4pm.

I hope information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement