Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card

Options
  • 06-08-2019 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, 

I received an SMS saying that my CC application was approved and I should receive the CC within 5 business day. 

But, it was just that, I didn't receive an email guiding me for the next steps. What should I do now? what was the balance approved? where can I see the information about the CC?? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Driele,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

We're happy to hear that your Credit Card application was approved. To find out what your credit limit is, you can certainly send us a message from your Online Banking. If you log into Banking 365 (through the browser on your mobile/PC) you should see Service Desk on the left hand side and then you can use the "Ask a Question" facility to send us a message and an advisor will look into this for you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement