If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar - M3, Samsung HWM360 or Samsung HWN400

Options
  • 06-08-2019 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a Samsung TV I got from yourselves about a year ago. I was going to go with the QAcustics M3 as it seems to be most recommended soundbar around the 200 mark but before pulling the trigger I was wondering what you make of the Samsung HWM360 and Samsung HWN400 that you have on the site. Are these of a similar sound quality to the M3. I have mostly Samsung gear and would probably go for Samsung unless the M3 is markedly better. 
    Can you give me a quick outline of your opinion on these as comparable products?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

AlanG wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have a Samsung TV I got from yourselves about a year ago. I was going to go with the QAcustics M3 as it seems to be most recommended soundbar around the 200 mark but before pulling the trigger I was wondering what you make of the Samsung HWM360 and Samsung HWN400 that you have on the site. Are these of a similar sound quality to the M3. I have mostly Samsung gear and would probably go for Samsung unless the M3 is markedly better. 
    Can you give me a quick outline of your opinion on these as comparable products?
    Thanks.
    Hi AlanG.

Thanks for the post.

As you say the M3 has decent reviews and has been popular with our customers.

The M360 is listed as an instore only collection and can not be shipped. While it does come with a subwoofer I still feel the M3 produces a more detailed, clearer audio .

The N400 is also listed up on our .co.uk website as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" and all of our stock has been sold with no more arriving.
    It has been removed from our .ie website and is not available to purchase.

You could perhaps also check out the Polk Signa S2 which is priced @ 199 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203722-polk-signa-s2-soundbar.aspx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.