Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose earphones like for like replacement

Options
  • 06-08-2019 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi. My Bose earphones sound sports volume control is coming off so I emailed Bose about a replacement. Here is the email:

Thank you for reaching Bose! We apologize for the late response and we appreciate your patience.

We're sorry to hear that your experiencing cosmetic issue with your SoundSport Wireless headphones. I'm happy to help you get a resolution to this.

We would like to offer the service option of your product which is a like for like replacement. This process takes 2 weeks and we would need your complete shipping address and contact number to complete the order.

Please be informed that we need to receive the faulty headphones before we can send the replacement unit. Kindly respond to this email if you would like to continue the service exchange.

Does this mean I’ll get the exact same ones as the ones I have? And I’ll have no earphones for too weeks which ain’t good either?

Anyone ever get replacement products what were your experiences?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Yes, it means that Bose will replace your faulty headphones with a replacement set, of the same type/model. They want you to post the original set, so they can validate that there is an issue, and they will then send you the new pair. You will be without the headphones, and your warranty period will not be extended - the original warranty timeframe from purchase will still apply.

Advertisement