Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Matt Lynch

Options
  • 06-08-2019 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if he is still sitting in the Lucan surgery??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

A phone call 016240129 to the surgery might answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Thanks for that insightful post.......I was trying to call for an hour and the line was constantly engaged. I thought he had moved location already as I knew he was planning to. But yeah, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

khaldrogo wrote: »
    Thanks for that insightful post.......I was trying to call for an hour and the line was constantly engaged. I thought he had moved location already as I knew he was planning to. But yeah, thanks.
    vic-and-bob.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Was passing by the surgery on foot this morning, so I popped in. Spoke to the lady at reception who said they are moving on the 26th of August down to where Giraffes Child Care is at the back of Lidl at Ballyowen Castle SC.

Advertisement